• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

22-Year-Old student"s auction for her Virginity Hits $3.7 Million

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I am probably going to be in the minority with this one... sex with a Virgin SUCKS! I have taken two flowers in my day and it is just not worth it! You have to put towels on the bed for the blood (and I am not good with blood), it tends not to feel good for the Woman the first time and where is the fun in that? I really don't get off having sex with a woman who looks like she is not enjoying it!

i know what you are saying but its a special experience isnt it? ive only been with one virgin who i ended up marrying and i can vouch that it was indeed a special thing. if not that at moment, it is later when you look back on it.

my girl didnt bleed, she did say ow a couple of times but i was gentle. very gentle. there was this crazy little pop i felt when i got in there that i will never forget.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I am probably going to be in the minority with this one... sex with a Virgin SUCKS! I have taken two flowers in my day and it is just not worth it! You have to put towels on the bed for the blood (and I am not good with blood), it tends not to feel good for the Woman the first time and where is the fun in that? I really don't get off having sex with a woman who looks like she is not enjoying it!

StarMan

She always remembers her first time and partner.

So, she's lying when she says you're the only one she's thinking about or loves. I just will never buy that I would be the only one on her mind.

I'm not gullible and don't believe complete :bs:

That's why I'd rather be with a virgin.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Bunny Ranch. Read my comment.

How desperate can they be? :rolleyes:

I'd never touch her after this fiasco. Regardless whether or not she goes through with it.

pretty fuckin desperate.
In my 35 years living in the US i saw some males of the species going to some extreme extremes just so not to be alone.
Plus all the women who have completely let themselves go physically and most still have a man.
If this girl is even slightly attractive she will have no problem finding a guy.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i know what you are saying but its a special experience isnt it? ive only been with one virgin who i ended up marrying and i can vouch that it was indeed a special thing. if not that at moment, it is later when you look back on it.

my girl didnt bleed, she did say ow a couple of times but i was gentle. very gentle. there was this crazy little pop i felt when i got in there that i will never forget.

Little more info than I needed......

but I'm glad you are happy.
:hatsoff:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
pretty fuckin desperate.
In my 35 years living in the US i saw some males of the species going to some extreme extremes just so not to be alone.
Plus all the women who have completely let themselves go physically and most still have a man.
If this girl is even slightly attractive she will have no problem finding a guy.

Not me. ;)

I'm tired of women staying fit before they find a guy just to find a guy.

Then marry and let everything go. That's wrong and any female that wants to be with me will know that first hand. Or, she will be gone. :pimpdaddy

If you pay 3.7 million to have sex with someone who's never had sex before, you are a moron.

Hell- I wouldn't pay any amount. I like women who know what they're doing ;)

H

^
I'd pay. You're damn right I would. Of course I'd have to be able to afford to pay. I would basically be entered into the Guiness Book of Records with this fuck--most expensive fuck ever.

Who would want to marry or be involved with anyone who would sell their virginity?

For conversation's sake, let's assume this story is real and that this girl really is selling her virginity (which she is obviously not)...

Nobody in the entire world is ever going to want to be with this bitch for the rest of her life; personally or professionally.

don't forget that she's not just a ho, she's a millionaire. there's many people that are attracted to both those things.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
If you pay 3.7 million to have sex with someone who's never had sex before, you are a moron.

Hell- I wouldn't pay any amount. I like women who know what they're doing ;)

H

The girls who are "experienced" don't really have anything to offer like a virgin does. ;)

don't forget that she's not just a ho, she's a millionaire. there's many people that are attracted to both those things.

Money is the last thing on my mind when looking for a spouse.

Would any guys in the FO universe sell their virginity for $3.7mil? I sure as hell would....I WISH I THOUGHT OF IT!:weeping:

member979979

Closed Account
For conversation's sake, let's assume this story is real and that this girl really is selling her virginity (which she is obviously not)...

Nobody in the entire world is ever going to want to be with this bitch for the rest of her life; personally or professionally.

I agree. She looks hott, but I dont want to be with a chick with that kind of reputation. And I kind of think Dennis Hof is a creepy sex offender. He makes Hugh Hefner look like a catholic boy.

Brilliant after seeing her picture i have to say she is smarter then she looks. I seriously hope she gets the money just for the big lols i don't care if she has a bad reputation not my bitch.

Good for the student.
Stupid for those idiots who pay.

Now, I don't want to come across as an ass and I will put part of the blame on myself... I don't have the longest penis in the world, but it is really thick! So, I am sure that does not help either!

Give me an experienced woman who has experience any day!!! They just rock!!!

StarMan

TRUTH. Virgins suck. As much as I love washing my sheets, it isn't worth it. Besides, give me a girl who will ride me like a Cadillac Deville and stick a finger in my ass anyday.

Experience > Virgin

ya know some people have a disgusting amount of money and they just get off on pissing it away on women so they can get some kicks and then turn around and piss away the women they have their fun with to find the next flavor of the week. and we wonder why they do their best to get knocked up to these rich bastards. ill tell ya what. i hope she gets knocked up too. would serve her right and completely ruin her hopes at finishin college if she does. sounds like she just wants a free ride and college with an infant isnt gunna be a cake walk.