• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2022 US Midterm Election Forecast

Who will control Congress in January 2023?

• Republicans control Senate / Democrats control House.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Democrats control both chambers.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Fun fact. You really don't need a shoe size for cement shoes. You need a galvanized wash tub. and enough cement to go about 3/4 of the way up. You just tie the shoe wearer to a pole, while making him stand in the cement until it sets. Next time on "Mob Mayhem", Sicilian neck ties. Are they still in fashion?

I agree, and I've been saying for a long time, his ego and attitude would be great, if the world were the WWE, and he was going head to head against Vince McMahon. But he's too arrogant with the wrong people, and too conniving for all the rest. He can't seem to stop putting blame on everyone else, and he blatantly stabs backs. Honestly, he would have done alright in my eyes, if he would have just not been such an ass when he was in office. If he would have just put the twitter account on hold, and came out and said, what EVERY other politician needs to say, he would have done okay.

Every politician needs to say, "Hey, I've got to many major problems with the economy. the infrastructure, outrageously skyrocketing crime rates, and smoothing out the mess in foreign affairs to worry about everybody else's personal agendas.

He stole Mr McMahon's "You're fired!" gimmick line too.

The Donald did get the last laugh on the Man with Teflon Grapefruits though...

Donald_Trumps_4_most_memorable-dc499ee49f90a87268f7ff88ec20aff5

It is kinda sad because you could argue that his 1st election campaign was actually well done. Putting aside Russian involvement, you had a candidate dropping established political heavyweights like bush, and even managed to take down hilary despite admitting to sexual assault.
I think the problem is that his legit election success just stoked his already inflated ego, and he discounted all the support he had to get there. Who then turned on him when he bought his own delusion that it was all because of him.

Who knows what he could have done if he kept his ego in check and managed to unite/balance the conservative base with the extremists?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Who knows what he could have done if he kept his ego in check and managed to unite/balance the conservative base with the extremists?
In many ways he did accomplish the unification. The wheels came off when coronavirus hit. Without the pandemic he probably wins 2020.

In many ways he did accomplish the unification. The wheels came off when coronavirus hit. Without the pandemic he probably wins 2020.
I think they started before that. People were quitting or being fired in just the first months of 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_short-tenure_Donald_Trump_political_appointments
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations

I think we can all agree those are some pretty impressive lists!

So to no one's surprise Dems keep the senate, GOP the house. The gap was a little surprising, but feels like the end result is what everyone expected.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
@The Yak and @Theopolis Q. Hossenffer got it right. (y)

My prediction:
House: R 227 | 208 D
Senate: R 51 | 49 D
I was too pessimistic.
The final results:
House: R 222 | 213 D
Senate: R 49 | 51 D

Boebert’s election is still in ‘recount’, but she will likely retain her seat. It would have been a wonderful result to see her lose. The consolation is we get at least two more years of her wisdom.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
@The Yak and @Theopolis Q. Hossenffer got it right. (y)

I was too pessimistic.
The final results:
House: R 222 | 213 D
Senate: R 49 | 51 D

Boebert’s election is still in ‘recount’, but she will likely retain her seat. It would have been a wonderful result to see her lose. The consolation is we get at least two more years of her wisdom.
You were still close enough to justify an occasional bet or two....as long as you don't have a problem that is. And don't feel bad. There's a picture out there, might be on here too, of someone holding a lottery ticket, in front of a TV with the winning numbers, and the ticket was ONE number lower, across the board.