• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

the Trump campaign is distancing itself from Sydney Powell.

That's another piece of comedy gold from stupid coup. Who are these other people with powell here?

download.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump supporters vow to destroy the Republican Party at Georgia rally

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Trump supporters vow to destroy the Republican Party at Georgia rally
They should put a fire hose on them!

Hey - Brian Tyler Cohen shows up once again. :cool: Great discussion and summary. I'm liking him more and more. :)

Last edited:
Yes, the Trump campaign is distancing itself from Sydney Powell. But apparently, President Trump is now souring on his relationship with his personal lawyer. Erin Burnett of CNN is reporting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...onship-between-trump-and-giuliani/vi-BB1bis3e

Damn, and at the rate they were going and the lunacy they already spewed they were a couple of days away from claiming that the Penguin and the Joker secretly helped Biden steal the election. That would have been fun to watch. There is still Rudy. He has no bottom he can hit so he can still pull off that claim.

He should be disbarred for being an idiot. Maybe those other two dopes, Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, will be too.
The "non-zero number of people" is my favorite:
After that “nonzero” answer, Diamond pressed the Trump campaign lawyer to be more explicit — and he suggestively invoked their standing with the bar: “I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: Are people representing the plaintiffs in the room?” The lawyer responded more directly: “Yes.” By the end of the hearing, Diamond invoked his right to make sure lawyers in his courtroom acted in good faith.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ssing-rebukes-judges-over-voter-fraud-claims/

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump's Hail Mary scheme to steal election blows up in his face | No Lie podcast

I think at this point he's just in it for the money. Magats are pouring it into his bullshit efforts and he'll keep that up for as long as he possibly can.