• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

georges

Staff member
Democrats Elect Candidate Who Released Nude Photo of 13-Year-Old Girl
https://www.westernjournal.com/democrats-elect-candidate-released-nude-photo-13-year-old-girl/

In Shock Move, DNC Invites Biden Family Black Sheep To Speak on Final Night of Convention
https://www.westernjournal.com/shoc...ily-black-sheep-speak-final-night-convention/

Elections Expert Shatters Leftist Narratives on Mail-in Voting
https://www.westernjournal.com/elections-expert-shatters-leftist-narratives-mail-voting/

NY Refuses To Learn from Disastrous Primary, Will Allow Widespread Mail-In Voting in November
https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-n...y-will-allow-widespread-mail-voting-november/

Postmaster General Shoots Down Democrats' 'Outrageous' Conspiracy Theories
https://www.westernjournal.com/postmaster-general-shoots-democrats-outrageous-conspiracy-theories/

Queen Bogs

Banned
Biden admitted that he blatantly lied about taking cognitive tests, he suggested a black journalist might be on cocaine for asking that question, he falsely accused the president of being unable to decipher various mammals (confusing him with Don Lemon! 😄), and became barely intelligible while challenging the country to determine his mental fitness:

Donald Trump, Jr asks "Is This Elder Abuse?"

ecdebb69-02a6-4822-b537-8a0afa6bf8c9-500x250.jpg

Ever had brain surgery to remove an aneurysm? Joe Biden has. Twice.

Does anyone seriously think that Biden will be doing anything but eating diet pudding in his PJs and watching "Matlock" in January '21? (It's the only thing on TV besides President Trump’s 2nd Inaugural, and that man makes Joe madder than a wet hen!)

How is it that the democrats can't offer anything better than this? An old, confused, angry man. What happened to all that anti-Trump passion? After 4 years, this is your response? 😄

The guy the democrats didn't want to follow Obama, the guy that didn't want to run, himself, the guy that Obama TWICE tried to talk out of running, and the guy Obama finally, reluctantly endorsed, when no other options remained. That's a real juggernaut of a ticket. Am I using that word right, juggernaut? 😄 smh

Last edited:

Queen Bogs

Banned
White House chief of staff forgets Obama caught bin Laden

Mark Meadows, the White House chief of staff, falsely claimed on Wednesday that Donald Trump is the only president who has ever taken out a terrorist.

In an interview on Fox News, Meadows dismissed criticisms of Trump's poor international leadership made by former Secretary of State John Kerry in his speech on Tuesday at the Democratic National Convention, during which he called Trump's foreign policy actions a "blooper reel."

"This is the only president who actually went after a terrorist and took him out. How do we know that? We saw in real time, where this president took on a threat. And Iran is the state sponsor, the preeminent state sponsor of terror. And yet John Kerry is supposedly gonna applaud the efforts of the Obama administration?" Meadows said.

But the Obama-Biden administration also notably "went after a terrorist and took him out."
In 2011, President Barack Obama sent SEAL Team 6 into Abbottabad, Pakistan, on an ultimately successful mission to capture and kill al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, the man behind the terrorist attacks on the United States on Sept. 11, 2001.
The Obama administration did not release video footage of the raid.

The Trump administration carried out a mission in Syria targeting Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of the Islamic State group, in October 2019. It quickly released footage of the attack after it was completed.

NBC News reported then that military officials cringed as Trump revealed highly classified details of the tactics used in the raid. "He has no filter," one former senior White House official said. "But also if he knows something, and he thinks it's going to be good to say or make him appear smarter or stronger, he'll just blurt it out."

And while Meadows apparently gives Trump full credit for that raid, Trump has repeatedly suggested Obama deserved little praise for getting bin Laden.
"Obama deserves much less credit for the killing of Bin Laden. The praise goes to our brave military and intelligence officers," he tweeted in October 2012.
"Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden?" Trump tweeted later that same month. "They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K."
https://americanindependent.com/mar...rist-osama-bin-laden-barack-obama-john-kerry/

Obama was in the Oval Office, following the raid that took out Bin Laden.
Trump was golfing when the raid that took-out Suleimani happened, the photo that was then released by the White House is an obviously staged fake...

Ex-Trump official warns president will spark ‘a winter of civil unrest like we’ve never seen’ if he loses

Miles Taylor, the former chief of staff for the Department of Homeland Security under President Donald Trump, warned on Thursday that the president will not go quietly in November even if he is soundly defeated at the ballot box.

During an interview on CNN, Taylor said that he expected the president to continue fighting to remain in power even if the final vote tallies showed that he lost the election decisively.

“Donald Trump will fight viciously and vigorously to make sure that he doesn’t lose this election,” Taylor said. “But I don’t just mean up and until November 3rd, I mean after November 3rd. My worry is that Bush v. Gore will look like child’s play compared to what this president might do if he feels like he’s got a shot at delegitimizing the election.”

Taylor went so far as to say that Trump’s efforts to delegitimize the election could spark mass violence in America’s streets.
“Now because of the president’s actions, we may well experience a fall and winter of civil unrest like we have never seen,” he said. “I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all for President Obama to say that there’s a concern about the fabric of our republic. Donald Trump has taken the scissors to the fabric of our republic and he’s cutting it into little threads.”
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/ex...ivil-unrest-like-weve-never-seen-if-he-loses/

I think this is very clear : Trump won't accept the result of the election if he loses, he'll claim there was massive voter fraud and will do anything, legal or not, to stay in the White House as long as possible.
In 2016, Obama did everything he could to ease the transition betwee his administration and the Trump administration. Trump, on the contrry is planning on refusing to work with his successor. He's probably gonna sabotage Biden's presidency as much as he can.

Queen Bogs

Banned
I think this is very clear : Trump won't accept the result of the election if he loses, he'll claim there was massive voter fraud and will do anything, legal or not, to stay in the White House as long as possible.

Don't worry. President Trump is very likely going to win by a wide enough margin that only the most deluded Trump-haters will allege (and believe) vote-rigging fantasies. Flat earth dems, I call 'em 😄
In 2016, Obama did everything he could to ease the transition betwee his administration and the Trump administration.

gtfo.gif

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/ex...ivil-unrest-like-weve-never-seen-if-he-loses/

In 2016, Obama did everything he could to ease the transition betwee his administration and the Trump administration. Trump, on the contrry is planning on refusing to work with his successor. He's probably gonna sabotage Biden's presidency as much as he can.
I think it is going to Court.

Don't worry. President Trump is very likely going to win by a wide enough margin that only the most deluded Trump-haters will allege (and believe) vote-rigging fantasies. Flat earth dems, I call 'em 😄

gtfo.gif

Actually not a bad point last couple of Rep wins it was the Dems crying that it was stolen.

I tend to think Biden is going to win, then member waking up lat year being surprised Clinton didn’t win.

georges

Staff member
Actually not a bad point last couple of Rep wins it was the Dems crying that it was stolen.

I tend to think Biden is going to win, then member waking up lat year being surprised Clinton didn’t win.
Have you ever seen a Democrat accepting to lose ? I haven't seen one by a very long time.

trump has said he'll go to court. He said you could get tied up there "for years, if you do it right." I doubt that's the only thing he'll try, but it's definitely one that he'll attempt.
Wouldn’t that make Pelosi President?
I have to read up on that.

Queen Bogs

Banned
Wouldn’t that make Pelosi President?
I have to read up on that.
👌😂 Pelosi's already had a baloney impeachment blow up in her face, and splash her and her party with loserstink.

One shudders to think how badly she's going to embarrass herself when Trump wins and the dem Antifa caucus vows to never accept the result. Just like they aren't accepting the last election's result, still. 😄

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
https://www.westernjournal.com/alyssa-milano-blasted-rose-mcgowan-democrats-done-solve-anything/

What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING?” McGowan added. “Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherf—ers.
Wooooooo! Rose McGowan really fucked Alyssa Milano in the ass with a strapon pretty rough, didn't she? :p 😁
:suspicious: Kinda HOT! 🥰 🤗 That'll teach Milano to be a PITA Activist Wannabe.
McGowan pretty much relayed it right on the money like it is!!!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This is what kills me. Even if you are a Republican and/or Trump supporter, you have to know he is a train wreck. At best he is an egocentric immature guy.
Running against this should not be hard. In this country of 330 or so million people, we put Biden and Harris up as a choice.

It’s a bad story.

Pick one as your choice of the lesser of two evils. Pick one as a virtuous leader and I think you have to have your head examined.

Canada at least has a hunky leader. NZ has a leader that was able to manage the virus is an isolated nation that is the hub of nothing.

(Tongue firmly in cheek. Now and thru November)
I don't blindly follow or agree with everything he's done, especially in his personal life and his previous stance on abortion. But as far as keeping his promises; he's head and shoulders above every politician in DC, with a few exceptions.
Imagine how much you let someone who you'll never meet to affect your daily outlook. If i did that I believe I would seek help.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Keeping the Faith is, in itself, an admirable thing.

But picking the things going actually well under an administrations and deciding to ignore all the lies, the blatant betrayals, the straightforward war against democracy...

My man, that is like being on drugs.

georges

Staff member
Keeping the Faith is, in itself, an admirable thing.

But picking the things going actually well under an administrations and deciding to ignore all the lies, the blatant betrayals, the straightforward war against democracy...

My man, that is like being on drugs.
The spying on Trump's campaign and the Kavanaugh's nomination slandering were the result of the former Obama devotees who couldn't and still can't accept Hillary's loss, so let's not invert the roles when talking about betrayals. And to which party Christopher Steele gave his full of forgeries lies, scams and perjuries dossier? To th Democrats. Aside constant obstructionnism, relentless whining, hate of law enforcement and encouraging permanent rioting, Democrats have not tried to work constructively with Trump a single time during his first term.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The spying on Trump's campaign and the Kavanaugh's nomination slandering were the result of the former Obama devotees who couldn't and still can't accept Hillary's loss, so let's not invert the roles when talking about betrayals. And to which party Christopher Steele gave his full of forgeries lies, scams and perjuries dossier? To th Democrats. Aside constant obstructionnism, relentless whining, hate of law enforcement and encouraging permanent rioting, Democrats have not tried to work constructively with Trump a single time during his first term.
That is one way to look at it. It is sad you share the mentality of Ace. Hope you will snap out of it some day.