• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2017 Baseball.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Here's how my season is going.

:1orglaugh

Go Dodgers Go!!!!

Still need a legit number three starter if they're going to have any shot at winning the NL pennant.
Pleased to see Alex Wood doing so well. Always thought he had a lot of potential but that he was forever going to remain too erratic to maybe fill that role.

Astros/Rockies world series? Who'd of ever thunk that was possible???

Go Dodgers Go!!!!

Still need a legit number three starter if they're going to have any shot at winning the NL pennant.
Pleased to see Alex Wood doing so well. Always thought he had a lot of potential but that he was forever going to remain too erratic to maybe fill that role.

Astros/Rockies world series? Who'd of ever thunk that was possible???

Bleed the Blue!!!

bobjustbob

F both of you and your shitty Dodgers.

What a nice time for the Met's pitching staff to serve up cantelopes. You can't field a ball going over a fence. Can Ron Darling get a start from out of the broadcast booth?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
F both of you and your shitty Dodgers.

What a nice time for the Met's pitching staff to serve up cantelopes. You can't field a ball going over a fence. Can Ron Darling get a start from out of the broadcast booth?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bobjustbob again.

:elaugh:

Dodgers?? They ain't going nowhere. 1988 is a long ways away. :rofl2:

bobjustbob

No pitchers to move here, salaries are too low on them and not showing anyone reliability. The Mets have a couple of 30+ outfielders and Asdrubal Cabrera. What's your offer?

bobjustbob

deGrom not for sale. Arbitration for the next few years. Reed is tradable but do you need a closer? Harvey comes up next year as a FA but are you willing to be sucked into a multi-year with him?

No Red Tag sale going on here. Let the current team try to make a run for a few weeks. Shut them down and be easy on the arms till next year if nothing looks to a playoff birth. Deep pockets going into next year for bats and you know that's a buyer's market. One of our arms could be a closer without having to buy for some stupid price.

bobjustbob

No moves. Everything set for the second half of the season. JUMP 6 FUCKING TEAMS AT 10 BACK!!!

The Mets are so bad that I've been watching 2 hours of Sports Center and they won't even give the score on the bottom roll.

Michael Conforto the lone Met on the All Star Team. Nothing against the guy but I think his only All-Star bonus clause was coupons to Arby's.

Harvey comes up next year as a FA but are you willing to be sucked into a multi-year with him?

Since Urias was lost for the season there's been a fair amount of chatter that he might be worth taking a shot at. 28 years old. Salary is reasonable. Might not have to give up too terribly much to get him.

No moves. Everything set for the second half of the season. JUMP 6 FUCKING TEAMS AT 10 BACK!!!

The Mets are so bad that I've been watching 2 hours of Sports Center and they won't even give the score on the bottom roll.

Michael Conforto the lone Met on the All Star Team. Nothing against the guy but I think his only All-Star bonus clause was coupons to Arby's.

Don't give up the ship. They're only two games out of second! And look how consistent they are: they've won 19 games at home and 19 on the road :bowdown:

bobjustbob

:elaugh:

Dodgers?? They ain't going nowhere. 1988 is a long ways away. :rofl2:

Post season for you. Only a sweep of the Rocks would make next week in the mix for.. next week. Lets go Mets.

I an afraid of the Pirates, very afraid.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

My season is going worse than yours. :facepalm: If that's possible. Should I name the team?

Hint: At least Madison Bumgarner comes back tonight. :)

I know I'm going to be laughed at by the two Dodger BLUUUUUZER fans fans. But I don't mind.

1988 ... it's fun! :D

bobjustbob

Dodgers rolling is the best thing for the Mets. Only 3 more with them at home. Another soft schedule excluding home and home with the Nats. A series with the Astros could have our pitching shut them down. 12 games against the Phillies, Reds, and Braves.

Oh, that Yankee series. Fuck them Yankees. Wild card for them.

Ken Rosenthal and Kenny Williams
DGJqjqbXoAA13tN.jpg