• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2016 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

Clinton Running the Table in Key Battlegrounds
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/polls-clinton-running-table-key-battlegrounds-n629136

FLA: 44% to 39%
NC: 48% to 39%
VA: 46% to 33%
CO: 46% to 32%

Donald Trump is now doing worse with Hispanic voters than any Republican since 1996
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...spanic-voters-than-any-republican-since-1996/

Clinton Leads In Breitbart Poll
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/

Hillary Clinton crushing Donald Trump 57%-27% in New York State
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...p-57-27-new-york-state-poll-article-1.2750915

Giuliani's latest :rolleyes:

The Trump campaign is on quite a roll. First we're told Obama founded ISIS, then that Obama invaded Afghanistan, and now Rudy Giuliani is telling us that in the eight years prior to Obama being elected "we didn't have any successful radical islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office".

Umm. Pardon me Rudy, but aren't you forgetting 9/11/01???
You know. The very event that "made" you?

I can't tell if this is just a horribly failed attempt to rewrite history or if maybe Rudy's mind is actually starting to come unglued.

Good freaking grief :facepalm:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rudy...ical-islamic-terror-attacks/story?id=41402651

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The US GOV created and funds ISIS.
Until a person can come to terms with that all their opinions about world politics are pointless.

I'm going to post this:

Anyone who thinks the US elections aren't rigged is either very naive or just stupid.
Anyone who thinks Sanders didn't actually beat HC by a huge amount of votes is the same.
Anyone who would want a candidate who has gotten where she is by means of election fraud is pathetic.

And they are going to do theyre best to do the same to Trump if they can.
That's the reason for all the fake poll numbers, to prepare the sheeple to accept the big fix.
Just shut up, bend over and take it.
But what many don't quite get is that if The People don't have the abilty to choose their own political leaders then all bets are off.
We don't have to do anything they say, especially pay taxes to them.

The government of the USA has become a corrupt criminal entity filled with liars and theives.
It is like a crazy drunk bus driver speeding all over, destroying property and running people down. And we're all trapped inside the bus.
Most of us zoned out staring at our cell phones completely oblivious to the danger we are in.
Sooner or later somebody is gonna take that bus out, by any means necessary.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

You gotta stop believing the news that's owned by 6 people. Theyre playing you for a fool.
If you believe those numbers are anywhere near accurate then I got a nice red bridge I'd like to sell you.

But if it's true then I guess that explains why Trump is filling stadiums twice a day and HC can't even fill a high school gym cut in half with a partition.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You gotta stop believing the news that's owned by 6 people. Theyre playing you for a fool.
If you believe those numbers are anywhere near accurate then I got a nice red bridge I'd like to sell you.

But if it's true then I guess that explains why Trump is filling stadiums twice a day and HC can't even fill a high school gym cut in half with a partition.

You absolutely got a point. We have to look at what the reaction and the general climate is that gets reported (or is it: painted?) in the media, and the climate and the general reactions in the country, and, more important, in the different states that seem to be really swing in their voting outlook, either way.

The whole thing is far from over, that is for sure. To think a candidate has no mor chance and is not even trying any more, that is not wise.

So we CAN agree on something!

You absolutely got a point. We have to look at what the reaction and the general climate is that gets reported (or is it: painted?) in the media, and the climate and the general reactions in the country, and, more important, in the different states that seem to be really swing in their voting outlook, either way.

The whole thing is far from over, that is for sure. To think a candidate has no mor chance and is not even trying any more, that is not wise.

So we CAN agree on something!

True.

But when even a right-wing propaganda media like Breitbart gives Hillary a 5 points lead, you gotta believe that Trump is in serious shit. He's not done yet, but thing are definately not looking good for him...
Aos, one would notice this is the 2nd time in a row that a Breitbart poll has Hillary winning : http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...in-4-donald-gets-20-dems-hillary-gets-21-gop/

Mayhem's (among many others here) head's gonna incinerate if/when Mr. Trump wins the presidency. :hairpull:

Literally Mayhem, just to see the reactions from complete shitheads like Whoopie Goldberg et al, you really SHOULD vote for Trump. Just to see a piece of complete SHIT like Goldberg lose her shit in and of itself would be bloody worth a vote for Trump.

I want it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, to see all these gutless cultural Marxist SJW swine Hollweird pieces of shit lose their minds.

Mayhem's (among many others here) head's gonna incinerate if/when Mr. Trump wins the presidency. :hairpull:
You guys told us the same thing 4 years ago with Romney. In the end, your heads got incinerated...

You guys told us the same thing 4 years ago with Romney. In the end, your heads got incinerated...

It does get me thinking though...it's fucking pathetic that only leftist commie fuckers are the ones who have the audacity to publicly exclaim how they're going to leave this country if certain candidates get in that they disagree with.

While I may be able to recall a conservative here or there in the past that has made such traitorous statements, not nearly as many (if any at all, honestly) make such traitorous statements, only lefty commie trash.

Mayhem

Banned
Giuliani's latest :rolleyes:

The Trump campaign is on quite a roll. First we're told Obama founded ISIS, then that Obama invaded Afghanistan, and now Rudy Giuliani is telling us that in the eight years prior to Obama being elected "we didn't have any successful radical islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office".

Umm. Pardon me Rudy, but aren't you forgetting 9/11/01???
You know. The very event that "made" you?

I can't tell if this is just a horribly failed attempt to rewrite history or if maybe Rudy's mind is actually starting to come unglued.

Good freaking grief :facepalm:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rudy...ical-islamic-terror-attacks/story?id=41402651

I tried to like Giuliani for a long time. I tried to overlook his ridiculous claims. Then they just kept piling up. And every convention appearance he's ever made has had "Retirement Home" written all over it. He's not now becoming unglued. He's been there for a while.

The US GOV created and funds ISIS.
Until a person can come to terms with that all their opinions about world politics are pointless.

This is where you guys choose to forget the very events that got us here. It was the Republican Party that wanted to completely supply "Syrian Rebels" with arms and communications equipment. Obama held off, you guys called him every name in the book. Those "Syrian Rebels" that you guys wanted to open a gun store for, turned directly into the group called ISIS/ISIL/Daesh.

The news archives are right there for anyone interested in FACTS. For the 99% who aren't, back to your regularly scheduled incoherent gibbering.

Literally Mayhem, just to see the reactions from complete shitheads like Whoopie Goldberg et al, you really SHOULD vote for Trump. Just to see a piece of complete SHIT like Goldberg lose her shit in and of itself would be bloody worth a vote for Trump.

I want it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, to see all these gutless cultural Marxist SJW swine Hollweird pieces of shit lose their minds.

If election night delivers President-elect Trump, it will begin a 4 year sad shake of the head for me, but little else. And I won't be shaking my head at Trump, but at the American voter. We really have become a nation of Smurfs, Teletubbies and Reality Show Retards if Bonespur is elected, hell even if he isn't punted by 11:00PM Pacific Time.

Scott, as someone who considers you a friend (such as we are), quit worrying about celebrities. Whoopie, Rosie, Alec Baldwin, whoever. That's not smug advice, it's just advice. They are so completely not worth the energy.

And conversely, maybe you should vote for Hilldawg.........put down the fire axe and hear me out. You do realize the 4 year snowstorm of screamingly sarcastic threads/posts that are going to be generated by yours truly if Drumph the Magnificent pulls off a miracle, don't you? Since we're all truly fucked either way, wouldn't you rather it's you guys going on the attack for every fiasco that the new regime promulgates? Do you really want to subject yourself and everyone else of waiting all the way until 2020 for Mayhem to finally shut up about Trump?

For the good of the board.....Hilldawg 2016.

Mayhem

Banned
More than 120 Republicans tell RNC to cut off funds to Donald Trump

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-than-120-republicans-tell-rnc-to-cut-off-funds-to-donald-trump/

A letter that urges the Republican National Committee to cut off funds to Donald Trump has collected more than 120 signatures from current and former elected officials, according to the final version obtained by CBS News.

The letter, which will be delivered to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus Tuesday, includes two sitting members of Congress and 27 former RNC staffers, among many others.

"Given the catastrophic impact that Donald Trump's losing presidential campaign will have on down-ballot Senate and House races, we urge you to immediately suspend all discretionary RNC support for Trump and focus the entirety of the RNC's available resources on preserving the GOP's congressional majorities," says the letter, whose draft CBS reported on last week when there were already 70 signatures.

It adds that Trump's chances of winning in November are "evaporating by the day."

Reps. Reid Ribble, Wisconsin and Scott Rigell, R-Virginia, have signed the letter. Both lawmakers are retiring from Congress at the end of the year and Ribble had endorsed Ted Cruz for president during the primaries and Rigell recently endorsed Libertarian Gary Johnson.

The letter was signed by Republicans who have served in every GOP administration since President Ronald Reagan, nine advisers on the last nine GOP presidential campaigns as well as former congressional aides.

They warn that Trump is a threat to House and Senate Republicans up for re-election and that the RNC should only focus on those down-ballot races instead.

"We believe that Donald Trump's divisiveness, recklessness, incompetence, and record-breaking unpopularity risk turning this election into a Democratic landslide, and only the immediate shift of all available RNC resources to vulnerable Senate and House races will prevent the GOP from drowning with a Trump-emblazoned anchor around its neck," the letter says.

The group added that every dollar the RNC spends on Trump's campaign "is a dollar of donor money wasted on the losing effort of a candidate who has actively undermined the GOP at every turn."

Andrew Weinstein, a former aide to former Speaker Newt Gingrich, helped organize the writing of the letter.

===================================================================================================================================
While I may be able to recall a conservative here or there in the past that has made such traitorous statements, not nearly as many (if any at all, honestly) make such traitorous statements, only lefty commie trash.

You're not wrong and you and I don't disagree on this overall point. Your reply was there while I was posting ^^^. Like I said earlier, forget the celebrities. If I've never posted the point before, I've at least felt that way since the beginning. They are irrelevant at best, and get in the way at worst. And for the record, I just automatically forgive Susan Sarandon for any idiotic thing she says. I love her and my love will never change.

More than 120 Republicans tell RNC to cut off funds to Donald Trump

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-than-120-republicans-tell-rnc-to-cut-off-funds-to-donald-trump/

===================================================================================================================================

You're not wrong and you and I don't disagree on this overall point. Your reply was there while I was posting ^^^. Like I said earlier, forget the celebrities. If I've never posted the point before, I've at least felt that way since the beginning. They are irrelevant at best, and get in the way at worst. And for the record, I just automatically forgive Susan Sarandon for any idiotic thing she says. I love her and my love will never change.

But according to White Trash Hillary, "words do matter"...so I've no choice but to hold these commies to their word.

I will never vote for White Trash Hillary. And in fact I've gone so far on this election I will break up with my girlfriend if she doesn't pull the lever for Mr. Trump.

I will never vote for White Trash Hillary. And in fact I've gone so far on this election I will break up with my girlfriend if she doesn't pull the lever for Mr. Trump.
Another example of one of the many things radical muslims and hardcore conservatives have in common : they want to impose their opinions on other people, they just can't tolerate that some people do ont agree with them on some issues.

Another example of one of the many things radical muslims and hardcore conservatives have in common : they want to impose their opinions on other people, they just can't tolerate that some people do ont agree with them on some issues.

No, if he were a radical muslim, he'd kill his girlfriend for voting for Hillary, or voting at all. Insha'Allah.

I just don't want our children to grow up in a country where activist SC Justices turn it into a leftist craphole.

Then there's millennials at say, Columbia University who would knowingly summon Karl Marx back from the dead and vote for him if they could.

BCsSecretAlias

Closed Account

There was one that I recall that was beating his chest over Romney, maybe 2. It sure wasn't me.

The polls were favoring Romney too. Pretty much all of October up to the election.

I hope it is a trend.

When Trump is not making stupid comments, you can always count on his staffers to do the job...

speaking of vacuum - when I've got her bent over her desk and I'm going in and out of her ass, that seal is so damn tight.

every time I see her on tv, I just wanna ravish her and show her what it means to be a woman.

and the Bush surge and the sunni tribal uprising effectively put an end to AQI. They went from a JV team to what it has metastasized into now under Barack's watch, White House-influenced intelligence reports notwithstanding.

speaking of vacuum - when I've got her bent over her desk and I'm going in and out of her ass, that seal is so damn tight.

every time I see her on tv, I just wanna ravish her and show her what it means to be a woman.

and the Bush surge and the sunni tribal uprising effectively put an end to AQI. They went from a JV team to what it has metastasized into now under Barack's watch, White House-influenced intelligence reports notwithstanding.

Does Al-Maliki share the blame for not bringing the Sunnis into the structure of the government?