• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2016 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Just to be clear I'm not a big A Jones or infowars fan.
That video is just a report on what somebody said and it's probably true knowing her history.
Can't let her in front of the camera looking like this
Csx8TFnWIAA1Mi1.jpg:large

or this
crazy-hillary.jpg

Because they already let her go on looking like this and it hurt her campaign.
hillary-clinton-50-points-ahead-640x480.jpg

She's done a really great job hiding her evilness and psychosis over the years.
But once in a while you catch a glimpse inside her real persona.
Like the "We Came, We saw, He died" remark following by an part evil, part insane cackle.
As if attacking a country for no reason, having their leader brutally murdered by radical muslim mercenaries, and the violent deaths and rapes of hunderds of thousands of people is jolly merry fun.
Most Americans really don't understand just how close they came last Tuesday.

Giving the two candidates available this election would be enough to lose my faith in humanity...if I still had any left before it that is. It's pretty bad to know your country is screwed either way. I didn't and still don't think Hillary is as bad as trump, (I know that's not saying much) but I still really despise her. Her losing in the fashion she did might be the only silver lining to come out of all this.

If the Democrats are smart they will learn from this, but that will be an uphill battle. Whenever you have a group of corrupt people that becomes shills to elite and powerful people and businesses they don't want to give that advantage up, even to the point where they prefer to let the other side win than let go of their corruption.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Very good insight D.
I think many well informed people out there feel the same.

And lets face it. Sanders just may have beaten Trump in an honest election.
But they did what you said and lost.

:brick:Can I sign an executive order reversing the election results !

View attachment 516183

Why? Deal with it..

I've been thinking about it and seriously...if Pantsuit didn't get so radically 'left' she could have easily won.

For example, had she said I will appoint a Supreme Court Justice that is pro Second Amendment...well, it really could have been that simple.

But she did a lot of little things that added up to her elosing the election.

I'm being serious when I say this - dead serious - if she had not given a misogynistic pro-drug dealing pro violence rapper like Jay-Z millions of dollars a night or few before to perform his garbage...well, trashy moves like that canceled out a lot of fence-sitters that would have voted for her.

She was just a piece of shit fraud who could have won if she didn't turn so leftist radical before the election...hell even I might've voted for her had she not said she was going to take in hundreds of thousands from the ME, and had she not been frighteningly anti right-to-protect-yourself.

As she stand with me...she can now cancel her "married to Bill Clinton" facade token marriage..and she can quite honestly piss off to hell with the likes of Al Gore, Howard Dean and the like....

Well that's funny but somebody needs to inform the department of slogans that their intellectual property is being tested in the public domain already.

No serious person would suggest somehow that you could even rig Americas elections.

He's talking about literally hands on rigging it via voter fraud methodologies.

Not about it being manipulated by outside propagandists and untimely FBI announcements. Though those may have been heavily influential, they don't literally fit under the definition of rigging.