• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014 Fall TV season - What are you going to watch?

Just off the top of my head:

Supernatural
Sons of Anarchy
Forever(just premiered, seemed decent, almost the same as New Amsterdam, which got cancelled a few years back)
The Blacklist
The Strain
The Walking Dead
Arrow
Gotham
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Flash
Community(If it comes on this year)
Criminal Minds

Man I watch too much tv...

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Ohhh Fuck! Shit! Double Shit!
Major conundrum tonight. What am I gonna do at 9:00PM?
Both NCIS: Los Angeles and The Blacklist are on at that time slot.

No, I don't have Cable or Dish and a DVR.
I have a VCR, but I wouldn't think it'd work any longer now that the input comes from an Over the Air Digital Converter. I'll either test it later or just slap in a tape anyway just in case.

Ohhh Fuck! Shit! Double Shit!
Major conundrum tonight. What am I gonna do at 9:00PM?
Both NCIS: Los Angeles and The Blacklist are on at that time slot.

No, I don't have Cable or Dish and a DVR.
I have a VCR, but I wouldn't think it'd work any longer now that the input comes from an Over the Air Digital Converter. I'll either test it later or just slap in a tape anyway just in case.

Most over-the-air primetime shows are available on the networks web site the day after it airs.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I have Dial Up, so watching any show over the Net is out of the question.

I'll probably just end up giving NCIS: Los Angeles the shot tonight. If it's really good, maybe I'll stick with it. If it's ho hum, maybe I'll give The Black List the nod next week. Cuz I really don't want to get into the recording thing. I haven't done that since the early 2000's.

Maybe the decision comes down to a Battle of the Main Babes in each show ...
Daniela Ruah vs. Megan Boone

Been Watch Gotham, Agents of SHIELD, NCIS and NCIS Now Orleans

I've watched the first two episodes of Gotham. It's nothing spectacular, but I'd rate it as alright. Some of the changes kind of irritated me though.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Day-Um! In a little over an hour I'll be forced to watch either NCIS: New Orleans or The Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Since The Marvel Agents have failed to hook me after 2 attempts despite Ming-Na Wen, I MIGHT actually give NCIS: New Orleans a shot.

Whoa! Babe Alert - Babe Alert! I've seen the promos with the heads up that Jennifer Love Hewitt is joining the cast of Criminal Minds on Wednesdays. I don't know the time slot yet, but if it's up against Chicago PD, Chicago PD will get the nod.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
So far I like Gotham a lot, i like the re-imagining, and to be honest there really is no canon in the DC universe. They have done two full reboots, plus numerous partial reboots over the years, so that no character has had the exact same origin. At this point 90% of the stories pre 1985 are no longer canon, they just never happened.

Look at Wonder Woman: 40's Amazon, 80's sculpted clay baby magically imbued with life by the female goddesses of the Greek pantheon, current daughter of Zeus and a mortal woman.

Don't get me started on Hawkman.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
American Horror Story "Freak Show"... just in time for Halloween.

Watched the first episode last night, Twisty the clown looks scary! :clown:

Attachments

• ahs1.jpg
    ahs1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 56

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
'Gotham' on FOX has been really good. :)