• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At halftime:

Oregon State is losing to freaking Portland State again this year, and in Corvaliss this time. :facepalm:

Alabama only up by 3 over West Virginia :eek: What up with that, smoknnn? :D

Arkansas and Auburn tied? :wtf:

My upset team Florida Atlantic answered right back to Nebraska's opening TD, but have gotten swamped since :crying: :1orglaugh

3rd quarter:

San Diego State putting up a pretty good fight against Mizzou. Won't win it but they are battling.

Final:

A very underwhelming victory by UCLA. Sure didn't look like a top 10 team today. Their defense did score 3 times, which is noteworthy, but otherwise...... :flaccid:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sigh, it's going to be another long year for Purdue football. Being true to my alma mater I was in the stands for the Boilers underwhelming victory against Western Michigan today. Purdue was one of the innovators of the spread offense under Coach Joe Tiller in the late 90s and was also consistently ranked atop the Big Ten in team defense. Today, we didn't even attempt a pass over 11 yards in the first half and had our defense shredded by a team that also went 1-11 last year. Cool story, bro.

Even though I have season tickets, I probably won't be back this year. They're just not fun to watch. I'm ready for the NFL... expectations are high for the Colts.

So true Ace, it really sucks when your alma mater isn't even fun to watch.
Good luck to the Colts :glugglug:

San Diego State putting up a pretty good fight against Mizzou. Won't win it but they are battling.

correction: South Dakota State

Yes, but according to most of media (with SEC loads all over their faces) the SEC is so good that even the bottom feeders should be able to beat a team from any other conference just by showing up. It just seems pretty funny that if Vandy or Kentucky get smoked by a team outside the SEC it's because they suck, but if they jump up and bite Alabama or Georgia in the ass it's because the SEC is so strong. You cant have it both ways. They are just like any other big time conference. You have 2 or 3 really good to great teams at the top, 2 or 3 shit teams at the bottom and a whole bunch of meh, whatever in the middle.
First, I am not the media.

Second, a bottom feeder SEC team should be able to beat a team from any other conference just by showing up. Do you really think anyone truly believes that hype?

At the moment, Bama, Auburn and Georgia are the only 3 teams that might stack up against anyone, but each has some kinks.

Texas A&M could be added to that list, but I'm not ready to do that after just 1 good game. Maybe South Carolina was just plain shitty.

LSU & Florida could be added to that list as well, but both have a lot of issues to work on.

Arkansas and Auburn tied? :wtf:
Auburn is pulling the same crap as last year. Play shitty in the first half, and then dominate the second half. They rarely play a complete game.

A very underwhelming victory by UCLA. Sure didn't look like a top 10 team today. Their defense did score 3 times, which is noteworthy, but otherwise...... :flaccid:
I saw that coming. They've got some ass-whoopin's on the horizon.

west v. is scrappy. but i dont see a NC this year.
sec.png

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
So what did today tell everyone. Me due to my Noles' schedule I have them playing Georgia in the NC but it is just he first game.I will say Georgia made a statement or Clemson is just that shitty.Great first day can't wait until tomorrow:clap:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
My hawkeyes barely beat a division 1AA school (northern Iowa). This doesn't bode well, I'm afraid. I don't know what it is about Kirk Ferentz but he doesn't seem to get his players as fired up as Hayden Fry did when my brother and I played for him.

Ferentz was our strength and conditioning coach at the time. Nice enough guy but I really didn't see him as a great head coach. Sure, he's had a couple spectacular seasons but, by and large, my beloved hawks finish in the middle of the pack.

Hayden would schedule Drake and Northern Illinois or southern Illinois or some other creampuff like Iowa state and we'd almost be guaranteed a 4-0 record heading into the Big 10.

I'll keep my fingers crossed but honestly I don't expect greatness from them this year.

So what did today tell everyone. Me due to my Noles' schedule I have them playing Georgia in the NC but it is just he first game.I will say Georgia made a statement or Clemson is just that shitty.Great first day can't wait until tomorrow:clap:

this is gurlys year...it is now or never and he seems to know it. when lsu gets the kinks out they going to be hell. a&m looked sharp. the SEC is loaded

So what did today tell everyone.

It told me my wallet's a little lighter :1orglaugh
And it might get a lot lighter this weekend. There a few games I really like.
I should never EVER bet against my own team - how completely disloyal can you get? - but I don't think I'm going to able to resist Michigan State +12 :D

It told me my wallet's a little lighter :1orglaugh
And it might get a lot lighter this weekend. There a few games I really like.
I should never EVER bet against my own team - how completely disloyal can you get? - but I don't think I'm going to able to resist Michigan State +12 :D

bodie i still remember that sick feeling i had when i bet against Alabama in the NC game against miami...and gave 11 points:brick: but at least i got to celebrate a NC. NEVER AGAIN!!! lol i think i more less i paid to see bama win that one. at the time i figured if i bet on Miami they were a sure to loose. 22 years of this stuff you catch on quick about the point spread ...........

Last edited:
lol i think i more less i paid to see bama win that one. at the time i figured if i bet on Miami they were a sure to loose.

That's a good point smoknn. It's kind of like an insurance policy. Of course you'd rather see your team win, but if they lose at least you have some extra folding money :1orglaugh

i am glad bama has cream puff this weak. i want to see more. i called nick the other day...he told me dont worry about alabama football. he said you just worry about posting on freeones and let him coach. it hurt my feelings but i said ok..........

i want to see that QB for west v. again. if i wasnt seeing things he was threading a needle. i think they are underrated. if his receivers were catching the ball that game may have had different results. not much happening this week. mich st and oregon . that one may get boring early.....

So the Pitt-Boston College game is a real joke waiting for Washington State-Nevada:facepalm:

Phew. Lousy start to the season for Washington State. Maybe they're still reeling from that unbelievable choke job in their bowl game last December lol
I'm really not seeing any PAC 12 team having a shot at the national championship playoff this year.

not much happening this week. mich st and oregon . that one may get boring early.....

I like a bunch of games today.

Western Kentucky/Illinois
Oregon State/Hawaii
Colorado State/Boise State
Michigan State/Oregon
USC/Stanford
Virginia Tech/Ohio State
Air Force/Wyoming
Georgia Tech/Tulane

But I better not say who I like or I'll probably jinx myself again :1orglaugh

Phew. Lousy start to the season for Washington State. Maybe they're still reeling from that unbelievable choke job in their bowl game last December lol
I'm really not seeing any PAC 12 team having a shot at the national championship playoff this year.

Oregon State/Hawaii
Michigan State/Oregon
USC/Stanford
Virginia Tech/Ohio State
Air Force/Wyoming
Georgia Tech/Tulane

i forgot about usc and stanford

- - - Updated - - -

Oregon State/Hawaii
Michigan State/Oregon
USC/Stanford
Virginia Tech/Ohio State
Air Force/Wyoming
Georgia Tech/Tulane

- - - Updated - - -

Oregon State/Hawaii
Michigan State/Oregon
USC/Stanford
Virginia Tech/Ohio State
Air Force/Wyoming
Georgia Tech/Tulane

Status