• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013 Freeones Ban List

Mayhem

Banned
I dunno that it's perma. I have no idea why he was banned at all, but I'm willing to bet it has a shelf life. STDiva's ban is now over, so is gunslingingbird's. Blue Countach seems to be the only perma ban that happened of late.

I'd be grateful if any mods or admins could shed light on the mystery of Alex's ban?

OK, maybe I stand corrected. If a ban goes beyond 3 days I just kind of assume it's permanent.

And I hope to see GSB and STDiva start posting again.

Deepcover

Closed Account
He had a minor disagreement with a newer mod just prior to his ban.

Well if it was a minor disagreement i'd just give the 3-day ban. I think BC is back, prolly as another alias. Think at one point he mentioned he can still register as many times a user he wants. That's just super crazy imo.

Well if it was a minor disagreement i'd just give the 3-day ban. I think BC is back, prolly as another alias. Think at one point he mentioned he can still register as many times a user he wants. That's just super crazy imo.

As soon as BC's identity was discovered, he was banned again.

Seems unfair, but I'm not a mod or admin.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
He had a minor disagreement with a newer mod just prior to his ban.

I'm somewhat unwilling to believe that he was banned for the disagreement, or that it may have had a part in it. There were plenty of people who called out mods at times (I know I did with georges plenty of times in the Politics section) and they're still around. I imagine that the mods and/or admins have their own reasons for getting rid of alex and assari, and we just have to accept that none of us will most likely ever know.

I'm somewhat unwilling to believe that he was banned for the disagreement, or that it may have had a part in it. There were plenty of people who called out mods at times (I know I did with georges plenty of times in the Politics section) and they're still around. I imagine that the mods and/or admins have their own reasons for getting rid of alex and assari, and we just have to accept that none of us will most likely ever know.

Good point. I'll stop asking.

Mayhem

Banned

Well that's the problem. In the bad old days they also had their own reasons, they had plenty of them, and a good percentage were bad reasons.

Good point. I'll stop asking.

No, no. No no. Keep asking. Never stop asking. Ask away.

i wonder if again will be banned from a dutch guy for racism whom grandfather sold black slaves in America.
interesting fate, world goes round as it seems

Shifty

O.G.

Precisely. It doesn't appear to be posting-related.

It doesn't make sense that a member since 2006 who has never caused problems on the board would be subject to this sort of action.