• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013 Freeones Ban List

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I do not care about that or liberals. People just ignore you. :tongue:

Georges is a good guy.
Wow. I can't beleve I ever wasted any attention on you.
It' like bad TV; you know it's bad, but somehow, you still have to watch.
That's not very nice! VV is funny, I enjoy reading the shit he writes.
What the fuck is wrong with you? :wtf:
Man, DOA just lives for banning. ;)
That's because his penis is so big.
Me neither. The inmates are now truly running the asylum.
:wave: :hi:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 7246939, member: 370968"]LOL!!! I'm bringing "Your Mom" jokes back in a big way!:) 2013 will be al about Yo Momma jokes and fart humor:) #2012
Fart Humor?

I'm on board.....:thumbsup: :fart:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I've been sent to the sin bin for some silly, harmless shit in the past. I've done much worse and still, here I be.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
99% of the permanent bans this year were spammers. That'd be a long and boring list.

Who holds the record for the individual being banned the most times? Because, I've been banned three times. Kinda proud of that achievement, I am.
abused_zps54672af9.gif

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't think I've ever even been given an infraction....pretty sad when you consider how I am in real life.

(I'm actually hanging my head in shame right now)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I've been in the penalty box four times, I think. Maybe five. Mods, throw me a frickin' bone and check the records.

I'm pretty sure Jagger will get banned this year for showing common sense and a having a sense of restraint. That shit ain't normal around these parts.

Mayhem

Banned
I'm curious as to why alexpnz and assari got perma-banned. Everybody else (myself included) gets a 3 day time-out. What'd they do to get no parole?

I dunno that it's perma. I have no idea why he was banned at all, but I'm willing to bet it has a shelf life. STDiva's ban is now over, so is gunslingingbird's. Blue Countach seems to be the only perma ban that happened of late.

I'd be grateful if any mods or admins could shed light on the mystery of Alex's ban?