• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013 Freeones Ban List

As the year draws to its end, we look back on a year of achievements, success and most importantly, loss.

Through 2012 we have lost members, only to have them rejoin under fake names, then lost them again. Banned, banned4life, closed accounts is how you know them now.

Of course after the first 72 hours of "Where did X Go?!", their names are forgotten, lost in a sea of quoted posts, dead links and outdated threads.

So members of Freeones, I put it to you, on the eve of 2014, what names will we have forgotten, who is next for the ban hammer, the closed account wall of shame, who!?

bahodeme

Closed Account
At the end of the year, news groups show who died during the year. Are we going to show those who received perma-ban this year?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Unless someone does something utterly heinous, I don't believe in permanent bans.

Many should be brought back.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Prediction 1: DOA82
:thumbsup:
I believe you.
At the end of the year, news groups show who died during the year. Are we going to show those who received perma-ban this year?
Good idea.
Unless someone does something utterly heinous, I don't believe in permanent bans.

Many should be brought back.
You're an advert for perma-bans.
2014? where the fuck do you live, man?
The question is not where; but when?

I think I'll get it. I can never resist trouble here.
I recently took a pot shot at a Mod because Petra no longer responds. So we'll see.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Please Wurm. Just look at the AHOTY thread.
See who is regarded as more of an asshat between the two of us.

Anyways, I'm working on Georges, poor, lonely Georges.

I do not care about that or liberals. People just ignore you. :tongue:

Georges is a good guy.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Possibly I? :) I have not had the luxury of this FreeOnes expense as yet in my time here and truly at one point I had tried.

Or perhaps BoardTracker for giving up on his duties the day before Chtristmas 2009. . . :mad: :mad:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 7245312, member: 370968"]your Mom

Oh hell no she didn't! Yo, she just called your moms out!:ohsnap: That's just hittin' below the belt, that shit ain't right.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 7246939, member: 370968"]LOL!!! I'm bringing "Your Mom" jokes back in a big way!:) 2013 will be al about Yo Momma jokes and fart humor:) #2012

Uh oh, it's about to get serious up in here.