• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012 London Olympics

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I will root for Ara Abrahamian if he qualifies.
And I think Ida-Therese Nerell should be going instead of Sophie Gunnarsson.

I'll watch Soccer, Track & Fields, Swimming, Hand-Ball, Tennis, Judo, Fence & basketball.

I'm sure the US will dominate.

I like watching all the Olympics sports except football/soccer (my only interest is when the US is in it).

Love watching basketball, swimming, track and field, and .... women's volleyball :rubbel:.

I'm sure the US will dominate.

I like watching all the Olympics sports except football/soccer (my only interest is when the US is in it).

Love watching basketball, swimming, track and field, and volleyball :rubbel:.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I will root for Ara Abrahamian if he qualifies.
And I think Ida-Therese Nerell should be going instead of Sophie Gunnarsson.
Yeah, that would be awesome, and a big "fuck you" to the corrupt international wrestling federation. I think you mean Sofia Mattsson. I don´t understand why they couldn´t just have done a best of three qualifying match between the two girls. I think that would have been the most fair for everyone.

Yeah, that would be awesome, and a big "fuck you" to the corrupt international wrestling federation. I think you mean Sofia Mattsson. I don´t understand why they couldn´t just have done a best of three qualifying match between the two girls. I think that would have been the most fair for everyone.

Mattsson!
I was thinking about somebody else. :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Re: London: 2012

ALLAH HU-AKBAR! ALLAH HU-AKBAR! ALLAH HU-AKBAR!!!!!!!
You knows it bizzatches! It's inevitably gonna happen, especially with our shite security provisions

Deepcover

Closed Account

I'm just looking fwd to seeing those hot indoor women volleyball chicks and female gymnastics strutt their sexy legs and do their thing on that pole...

I love the Olympics, and I was going to start this thread today! You beat me to it. :thumbsup:

I really look forward to watching diving. I think that's a very elegant sport.

I also like looking at the asses of the female beach volleyball players. Those asses are also elegant.