• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012 London Olympics

Re: London: 2012

I love Olympic time :) Only two years 'til Sochi, can't wait! Oh yeah, summer Olympics. I believe we have some rowing teams there and a runner or something. I kid, I kid. I love the Olympics, just the winter ones way more heh

I love Olympic time :) Only two years 'til Sochi, can't wait! Oh yeah, summer Olympics. I believe we have some rowing teams there and a runner or something. I kid, I kid. I love the Olympics, just the winter ones way more heh

Rio 2016 is going to be 100x better. It's fucking Brazil! big booty bitches everywhere

Re: Olympics London 2012

Basketball
Baseball
TENNIS
Soccer
Track
Swimming

It's all fuckin' awesome. There is nothing like Olympic (International) competition. Hockey is still the best Olympic (Winter) event. Nothing comes close as far as the blood and guts spilled for some hardware.

As far as b-ball it would be cool if Dirk and Germany got the gold for Dirk to have a ring and the gold within the relatively same time period. :)

Let this shit begin...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Well played.

Are you participating in the Zoolympics - shrimpronized swimming this year by the way?
You knows it ;)
Rio 2016 is going to be 100x better. It's fucking Brazil! big booty bitches everywhere
:yesyes: We're gonna be SHIT.
Are they going to blow a Billion Dollars on an opening ceremony like the Chinese did?
:rofl:
We'll blow four times the money for something that'll look like we spent £500.

I'm very interested in Swimming, Track & Field, Judo and Fence

Brazil will also host the 2014 soccer World Cup and this is gonna be 100x better than Rio 2016 'cause soccer is Brazil's #1 religion (Christianism being #2)

Fuckin' hell, that was long. But well worth the wait I might say, a lot of beautiful and hot women there, no wonder they're handing out 50 condoms each.

DR. B

Closed Account

I know during the ceremony tomorrow night, I'll be jerking off.

Ofcourse, the perv in me is looking forward to those hot fit female olympians but I really love the presentation brought by opening ceremonies and alot of the games are very entertaining.

Ofcourse, the perv in me is looking forward to those hot fit female olympians but I really love the presentation brought by opening ceremonies and alot of the games are very entertaining.

Then I'm sure you enjoyed seeing new "bond gal" Lizzy! ;)