• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012/2013 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notre Dame 13
Michigan 6

So happy to see the Irish finally able to stop that glorified running back Robinson. 4 INTs, 1 fumble.:clap:

It was a quality win by the Irish. No touchdowns allowed. Nice. It will be interesting to see where these teams are ranked next week.

Florida State barely squeaked by. Shitty win by LSU.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
That was a great win by the Irish. Amazing D, its been a while since they've beaten Michigan.

Yes Notre Dame finally knocked off Michigan, but if Notre Dame played Alabama I think they'd get their heads ripped off.

UCLA, ranked 19, lost to unranked Oregon St. Not much of a surprise, frankly. I don't think UCLA deserved to be ranked.

I agree.
Oregon State may be the biggest surprise of the season so far. Here's a team that absolutely could not defend against the run AT ALL last year, but after wins over Wisconsin and UCLA they're going to be ranked the #1 rushing defense in the nation.

UCLA rushed for over 300 yards in each of their first three games..... but only gained around 75 today.

Oklahoma is losing to Kansas state in the second quarter. :O

This was a very nice game for me (cha ching) :glugglug:

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Florida State barely squeaked by.

You should've heard all the screaming I was doing at the TV. :mad:
Good game though... until the 4th quarter. :facepalm:

Oh, and my Navy boys - heck yeah, a win! (Too bad I couldn't watch it... which is probably why they won...)

YIKES!

I wonder how Matt Barkley is feeling about his decision to stay at USC right about now :eek: :eek: :eek:

its the injury issues after a clear picture of sam bradford ...i really dont think you should be able to do that..but since you can...i think when you can go...it is not really a choice thing anymore...its the smart thing to do. the rams still believe in sam bradford but if he ever goes down hard on the turf on that shoulder..hes hurt again. shoulder injuries never go away...they just hide (i know i have one) . not saying if he left it wouldnt have happened but it would not have been at okl. but anyway...i will have a little small glass of crimson tide tea...but we have a race this year between oregon fla st bama georgia . but i still say georgia is back there in the shadow on the dark horse and they are clicking. to early yet..im seeing a lot of power this year .

oregon figured out to play college football you must have a defense .....scary.....(i thought they would never figure that out):dunno::dunno: i see one hell of a bowl season building ffs :bigjump: my my my it would be a hell of a year to start a playoff...i see that ALREADY!

Last edited:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Dumbo Dabo got thrashed by Florida State!!

I'd like to see Oregon or FSU overtake LSU in the rankings.

they should..auburn had lost 2 of the three games they played and took OT to beat monroe and lsu could only beat them 2 points? they went into that game a 21 point favorite so yea i agree i think fla st and oregon should jump..in fact after what i seen today ..im not sure they belong in the top 5 considering clemson beat auburn and fla st put knots on clemson. and after kansas st rolled into okl and beat okl down...i bet they feel like they should be mentioned ..and leTS not forget my dark horse them dawgs is on a roll. i think lsu has one more week to ride...florida may drop them way down...(who is still undefeated at the moment).. after towtruck or whoever that team lsu plays next week they will lose at least 2 games as hard as they played today to beat auburn. you cant even count ole miss out this year..they are better than usual . we going to have a snapshot finish this year i think

HELLOOOO are we playing football this year??? where the hell is everyone??this place is DEAD!! this time last year it was hard to log on so many people was here?? i was in three football fights @ the same time. and this year is just awesome so many good teams. at the moment everyone should be burning the keyboard up oregon, fla, fla st should be crying because they not #3 (i would be) kansas st, miss st even monroe fans should be running maff???lol wake up!!!! i cant fuss with myself dammitjanet

HELLOOOO are we playing football this year??? where the hell is everyone??this place is DEAD!!

Yeah it looks like we've lost three of our longtime regulars.
Jagger the Texas fan
Titsrock the USC and Boise State fan
Rwill the Oklahoma fan
Great contributors, sorry they aren't around :(

If they don't return by bowl season Dirk's a mortal lock to win The Bowl Challenge (again!)

Yeah it looks like we've lost three of our longtime regulars.
Jagger the Texas fan
Titsrock the USC and Boise State fan
Rwill the Oklahoma fan
Great contributors, sorry they aren't around :(

If they don't return by bowl season Dirk's a mortal lock to win The Bowl Challenge (again!)

You underestimate yourself. I believe you beat me last year.

In any case, while I generally ignore smokn's posts because of his irritating posting manner, he has a point. Where is the chatter? Come on, people. Let's hear it. Predictions for the BCS?

This week is kind of a puzzler for me. Don't see much value in any of the lines.

I think Arizona State will pull a mild upset at Cal
Kinda like Akron +3 1/2 over Miami Ohio
Jinxypie's Navy team might get back to back wins this week at home vs San Jose State.

You underestimate yourself. I believe you beat me last year.

Ha! I wish :D
I have never finished ahead of you, King Dirk :bowdown:
You've got two wins and a third, yes? I remember Jagger tied for the win last year with some newbie.
I was in the hunt until the last few days, then fell back through the field like a gigantic rock :1orglaugh

You've got two wins and a third, yes? I remember Jagger tied for the win last year with some newbie.
I was in the hunt until the last few days, then fell back through the field like a gigantic rock :1orglaugh

where did everyone go?? i have not seen the 3 you mentioned at all? but hell..the game must go on! lol as far as the bowl picks go..my system dont work without the points?? did you see the clemson florida st game? i thought about you i said well i bet i know 2 people that didnt lose on this one me and you. this year i am dead even..i got up good..hell after i won on miss st one time i thought i was on a roll....not dropped the next 3 at the moment i am dead even. but i am looking at something here...about ready to take a stab:wave:

I miss Jagger and titsrock. Quality posters.

Do you guys think Florida State is the real deal this year? Are they going to be in the top three when the BCS comes out, or have they not had enough stiff competition yet?

did you see the clemson florida st game? i thought about you i said well i bet i know 2 people that didnt lose on this one me and you.

Yep :1orglaugh

this year i am dead even..i got up good..hell after i won on miss st one time i thought i was on a roll....not dropped the next 3 at the moment i am dead even.

I was getting waxed until last weekend. But Kansas State and Arizona State put me slightly into the plus column for the season.

Do you guys think Florida State is the real deal this year? Are they going to be in the top three when the BCS comes out, or have they not had enough stiff competition yet?

Pretty easy schedule ahead for them except for the Florida game, so yeah I could see them rated top three. They've got some great athletes.

The thing I really HATE about the Pac 12 adding a Conference Championship Game........

In order to get through the season undefeated my Ducks will probably have to beat USC twice, once at home and once on the road.

That's a really tall order, and seems unfair. If they have the best record in the conference after 12 regular season games why penalize them by making them play another game? Especially if it's against a team they already beat? Winning the game won't help them any. But losing it will probably take them out of BCS title contention.

bodie54, I hate to tell you this but what your saying I have heard all before back in 1992 when the SEC started having a Championship Game. As for myself I thiink they should all have a championship game or none should. But I remeber how everyone was screaming that the SEC would never win another NC because of adding that game. So just remember that things always change and teams rise and fall over time. It could turn out to be a good thing and not the penalty that you make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.