• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2011/2012 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longhorns are putting a serious ass-whipping on the Red Raiders....52-13 late in the 4th. Looks like Mack finally has the right players plugged in. Our running game and defense have been terrific....and most of these kids are freshmen and sophomores!

The University of Texas Longhorns, 2012 National Championship contenders

Yeah, HUGE loss for OU to lose Broyles probably for the season. One of the most beloved Sooners in the past decade. OU still has a great receiver , Stills, but to lose the best receiver in the country is certainly going to hurt.

Still gonna beat Oklahoma State. Or should I say Stills gonna beat Oklahoma State.

Possibly but IDK Oklahoma State is pretty fuckin' good!

LSU and their athletes would put up an easy 40 on that defense.

Fucking Kickers I tell ya.

To be fair, those were tough kicks. Only NFL kickers make those with regularity. Credit LSU for moving the ball closer to the goal line setting up easier field goals for their kicker.

Great game.
LSU and 'Bama ARE the two best teams in the nation.
Would like to see a rematch in the National Championship Game.
That means my [size=+2]DUCKS[/size] need to take Stanford down next Saturday. Go Ducks! :ak47:

No doubt in my mind that those are the two best teams in the country. Still don't wanna see a rematch though, win your conference (or division for that matter) or gtfo.

My view is that Bama should be eliminated from the BCS title chase by virtue of not winning their conference.

Agreed. But they still are alive in the conference race.

How about UCLA, division leaders :1orglaugh

Vandy almost beat Florida for the first time since 656 B.C.

Ohio State, welcome back to the Top 25 as of tomorrow evening.

I went 13-5 (I think) in my picks.

great game...2 best Ds in the country no question in my mind...i have no comment yEt!..however ..a lot of things happen just right..after this game tonight..should okl state get beat (okl) and stanford get beat (oregon)..boise st vs okl and bama vs lsu =a whole damn lot of money..tickets were going for around 6 thousand for that game tonight..can you imagine what one would caust in a rematch for the NC:wave:

My view is that Bama should be eliminated from the BCS title chase by virtue of not winning their conference. I want to see the 2 beSt teams play for the title..whoever it may be..boise ,okl st , or stanford wouldnt have a snoballs chanch in hell with bama or lsu..this would be a damn good year for boise to match into okl...then everyone would see boise dont belong with the big dawgs..

Last edited:
Oregon/Stanford should be a hell of a game :nanner:

How about UCLA, division leaders :1orglaugh

That IS a shocker :D
Zona State had the game all but iced twice in the last 6 minutes. When's the last time UCLA converted a third and 29? Certainly not in this century :1orglaugh The Devils still had a shot with the last second field goal. But The Gods were with Neuheisel tonight, that's for sure. Division leaders, that's crazy. If they somehow lose to Colorado they won't even end up bowl eligible :1orglaugh

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
My view is that Bama should be eliminated from the BCS title chase by virtue of not winning their conference. I thought it was bush league when Oklahoma was in the BCS title game way back when despite losing its conference championship, i would feel the same if Bama was given the same benefit. The saving grace right now is that LSU has The Boot Game with Arkansas, thats a rivalry that has gone back and forth, the Hogs have taken down LSU in years that they had great opportunities. Bama's Iron Bowl rivalry Auburn is just as unpredictable, so it is by no means over yet.

In actuality it is over with. If LSU is beaten by Arkansas but wins the rest of their games and UA wins out, than LSU would win the tie breaker since they beat UA. Therefore, LSU goes to the SEC Championship.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Great game last night in TuscaLOOZA lol. LSU came in and shut down UA's running back completely with only 89 measly yards. Say goodbye to the Heisman! We also found out that UA's quarterback is not a game changer or maker. Hopefully LSU will win the rest of their games and win the SEC Championship and make it 6 National Championship titles in a row for the SEC.

Great game last night in TuscaLOOZA lol. LSU came in and shut down UA's running back completely with only 89 measly yards. Say goodbye to the Heisman! We also found out that UA's quarterback is not a game changer or maker. Hopefully LSU will win the rest of their games and win the SEC Championship and make it 6 National Championship titles in a row for the SEC.

Even if they had won that game and he had put up 150 yards and 2 touchdowns, he wasn't gonna win the Heisman. There is far too much Andrew Luck dick riding going on for anyone else to have stood a chance.

In actuality it is over with. If LSU is beaten by Arkansas but wins the rest of their games and UA wins out, than LSU would win the tie breaker since they beat UA. Therefore, LSU goes to the SEC Championship.

with all that being true...how far do you drop the number 2 team when the number 1 team couldnt get in the endzone for 4 qtrs?..if bama shouldnt be number 2 who should?..lsu is #1..that question has been answered..but in the end they must play number 2

Daaaaamn. AP poll out, Alabama #4 behind Stanford? :shocked:

AP Top 25

1.LSU (59)
2.Oklahoma St.
3.Stanford
4.Alabama
5.Boise St. (1)
6.Oregon
7.Oklahoma
8.Arkansas
9.Clemson
10.Virginia Tech
11.Houston
12.Penn St.
13.Michigan St.
14.Georgia
15.South Carolina
16.Wisconsin
17.Kansas St.
18.USC
19.Nebraska
20.Georgia Tech
21.Texas
22.Michigan
23.Cincinnati
24.Auburn
25.Southern Miss

AP Top 25

1.LSU (59)
2.Oklahoma St.
3.Stanford
4.Alabama
5.Boise St. (1)
6.Oregon
7.Oklahoma
8.Arkansas
9.Clemson
10.Virginia Tech
11.Houston
12.Penn St.
13.Michigan St.
14.Georgia
15.South Carolina
16.Wisconsin
17.Kansas St.
18.USC
19.Nebraska
20.Georgia Tech
21.Texas
22.Michigan
23.Cincinnati
24.Auburn
25.Southern Miss

Can't really argue with this. All of those other teams behind them have lost at least once(Except Boise, but in the words of Lee Corso, they don't count anyway)and it isn't like Alabama let LSU run right through them. They were extremely consistent on defense, allowed zero touchdowns, and it took LSU longer than the standard four quarters to put them away. Their defensive stats are still head and shoulders above everyone else even though they lost. Putting them behind OST and Stanford is fair to me seeing as how those two teams still remain unbeaten.

Can't really argue with this. All of those other teams behind them have lost at least once(Except Boise, but in the words of Lee Corso, they don't count anyway)and it isn't like Alabama let LSU run right through them. They were extremely consistent on defense, allowed zero touchdowns, and it took LSU longer than the standard four quarters to put them away. Their defensive stats are still head and shoulders above everyone else even though they lost. Putting them behind OST and Stanford is fair to me seeing as how those two teams still remain unbeaten.

in the bcs bama will be # 3...if i was luck i would stay as far as i could away from them 2 defenses i seen last night..they slobbering like a bulldog waiting on him in the nfl..one play could change all that....with the shitty defense okl st and stanford has..they have both went about as far as they going :wave:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Yummi Yummi 1988 said: LSU and their athletes would put up an easy 40 on that defense.

True but Oklahoma State leads the country in forced turnovers and they have a high powered offense that scores at will. Yes LSU will most likely win because their SEC defense is the one D that could slow an offense like that down but you never know. Okie State forcers turnovers like crazy, they have over 30 as a team, thats insane!

I could have told you before the season even started that Bama's QB sucked. Bama hasn't had a star QB since the 60's. They win with devastating defense and a smash-mouth running game. If they ever convince a great QB to come to Tuscaloosa, they'll be awesome.

AP Top 25

1.LSU (59)
2.Oklahoma St.
3.Stanford
4.Alabama

As an Auburn fan, I honestly don't give a damn about Alabama, but that poll seems right. Look at this way, If Oklahoma State and Stanford fail to win out, Alabama should move up to #2 and play LSU again, because Oklahoma State and Stanford FAILED TO WIN OUT. Both of those teams control whether Alabama gets a rematch and if they can't beat teams that are obviously inferior to Alabama, then an all SEC NC should happen.

Smoknn, you were right: http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs

But I figure Stanford will jump Alabama if the Cardinal beats Oregon next week.

yep you are right as well....but when you look at this...okl st gave up 45 points against KS..stanford gave up 48 points to usc..i dont think the atlanta falcons could score 50 points on them 2 teams i seen last night..and if ks and usc put 40ish scores up lsu would put up 60ish imo

Sucks that my Sooners wont get a shot at playing Alabama or LSU. Just tired of hearing about all this SEC > than everything bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.