• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2011/2012 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&M may think they're making the right move by going to the SEC, but in actuality, they're going to end being just an average team, and we'll soon forget about them. A&M had a tough time in the Big-12, so you think you'll think you'll fair better in the SEC? Do they really think they're going to compete with the Alabamas, Floridas, LSUs , etc...?

This may be the last year we hear much about A&M.

I hate all this fucking gerrymandering.:cussing:

The geographies of this shit are starting to get ridiculous. I guess in some ways it makes sense though.:(

Whaddya say...Miami to the PAC 10 in the near future?:rolleyes::facepalm:

I think A&M wants a moneygrab first and foremost. A&M would automatically slide on the level of South Carolina, Arkansas in the Second Tier behind Bama, FL and LSU. There's a lot of mediocrity in the SEC at the moment too -- hi Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss State, Vandy... A&M probably is confident they will stay ahead of these programs in the immediate

I think the Pac12 might have to offer Baylor an entry and give TTech the Heisman in order to squelch Baylor's lawsuit.... Baylor is a solid academic university and does have respectable athletic programs beyond football

I hate all this fucking gerrymandering.:cussing:

The geographies of this shit are starting to get ridiculous. I guess in some ways it makes sense though.:(

Whaddya say...Miami to the PAC 10 in the near future?:rolleyes::facepalm:

It's not that big of a stretch. Texas A&M is still a southern school. It's not really east, but it's also not really west. Geographically, the SEC makes the most sense.

The Dallas Cowboys play in the NFC East, and the Indianapolis Colts play in the AFC south. :dunno:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
The first fly in the ointment for A & M and the SEC....looks like Baylor won't sign the waiver guaranteeing that they won't take legal action if A & M leaves the conference:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=14466932

They may not be the only one, either. Rumors on Houston talk radio today have Iowa St., Kansas, Kansas St. and Texas Tech as possibly refusing to sign the waiver as well. This could get really nasty if true.

The first fly in the ointment for A & M and the SEC....looks like Baylor won't sign the waiver guaranteeing that they won't take legal action if A & M leaves the conference:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=14466932

They may not be the only one, either. Rumors on Houston talk radio today have Iowa St., Kansas, Kansas St. and Texas Tech as possibly refusing to sign the waiver as well. This could get really nasty if true.

Shit might get real!

Well I am an SEC fan, but I don't care one way or the other about A&M getting in... we shall see.

I'm looking forward to the Bama-PSU game this weekend. They played some great ones in the 70s and 80s, nice OOC rivalry, been to several when I was younger.

Jagger69

Arizona at Oklahoma St. (Cowboys may be the 2nd best team in the Big 12(9))
Missouri at Arizona St. (Forget the spread Mizzou will win this outright)
FAU at Michigan St. (Sparty-time in East Lansing)
Oregon St. at Wisconsin (Badgers are really good)
Iowa at Iowa St. (Hawkeyes prevail against in-state rivals)
Toledo at Ohio St. (Another cupcake for Bucks)
Mississippi St. at Auburn (I'm not drinking the MSU kool-aid....yet)
Rutgers at North Carolina (This will be close and tough)
Alabama at Penn St. (Close until 'Bama pulls away in the 4th)
Cincinnati at Tennessee (I'd pick the Bearkats if this wasn't a road game)
Nevada at Oregon (Ducks are pissed and the Wolfpack will pay the price)
Virginia Tech at East Carolina (This will be closer than you might think but Hokies are just too good)
TCU at Air Force (TCU needs an easier game than this to bounce back. Falcons win)
Stanford at Duke (Duke has no shot at all)
Purdue at Rice (Purdue looked awful last week. Owls eke out a home win....sorry Andro)
California at Colorado (Bears win in Boulder)
Hawai'i at Washington (Huskies win in a close one)
South Carolina at Georgia (How long until Mark Richt gets canned?)
BYU at Texas (Close game but 'Horns squeak out a win)
UTEP at SMU ('Stangs prevail at home against Miners)
New Mexico at Arkansas (Hogs win easily)
Virginia at Indiana (Hoosiers blow)
Fresno St. at Nebraska (This game will be closer than people think)
UAB at Florida (a blowout in the Swamp)
Ball St. at USF (Bulls roll)
Utah at USC (USC plays much better than last week)
Notre Dame at Michigan (Domers still in a funk after last week's debacle)
Boston College at UCF (Knights are really good, take out Eagles)
Northwestern St. at LSU (There will be blood)
San Jose St. at UCLA (Neuheisel dodges the axe for another week)

Jagger69

Actually, this may well be the toughest win for my Bucks in the non conference schedule.

BI....if you really think Toledo is going to be tougher for the Bucks than the Miami (and I DON'T mean Ohio) squad you face next week then I think you need to put the bong down for just a little while. :pimpdaddy Don't forget....you won't be at the Horseshoe.

BI....if you really think Toledo is going to be tougher for the Bucks than the Miami (and I DON'T mean Ohio) squad you face next week then I think you need to put the bong down for just a little while. :pimpdaddy Don't forget....you won't be at the Horseshoe.

Fickle would need to fly in Rich Rod then let RR force an up tempo offense with a bunch of players who barely know the playbook.

OShUcks would easily have 5 turnovers and lose by 3 points.:bang:

Condolences on the Ducks...

Thanks amigo.
Being a Ducks fan equals eternal heartbreak.
At least this year the heartbreak came early :1orglaugh

UMD tried their level best to give that game to Miami...

This is true.

And sorry but any poll anywhere BEFORE the season started that stated which team is better Georgia or Miss State -- prob would've come out 98% in favor of Georgia. Just sayin' x2

I had Miss State ranked #6 and Georgia ranked nowhere, so.... :thefinger :D

2 people here is paying attention...

Three, actually :thumbsup:

Don't mind Titsrock. Naturally he's feeling a little full of himself after that dominating Trojan victory last week :1orglaugh

Awesome performance last week, Jagger :hatsoff:

Arizona at Oklahoma St.
Missouri at Arizona St.
FAU at Michigan St.
Oregon St. at Wisconsin (hard to believe Titsrock is picking the beavers here. Just goes to show how desperately he needs some beaver :D)
Iowa at Iowa St.
Toledo at Ohio St.
[size=+3]Mississippi St.[/size] at Auburn (lock of the century ;) )
Rutgers at North Carolina
Alabama at Penn St.
Cincinnati at Tennessee
Nevada at Oregon (not all that sure about this one.....)
Virginia Tech at East Carolina
TCU at Air Force
Stanford at Duke
Purdue at Rice (this game should be humanely destroyed)
California at Colorado
Hawai'i at Washington
South Carolina at Georgia
BYU at Texas
UTEP at SMU
New Mexico at Arkansas
Virginia at Indiana
Fresno St. at Nebraska (expecting the Bulldogs to beat the spread)
UAB at Florida
Ball St. at USF
Utah at USC
Notre Dame at Michigan
Boston College at UCF
Northwestern St. at LSU
San Jose St. at UCLA

i dont think you can turn the tv on saturday without seeing a good game...damn good match ups <<watching miss st close. i usually dont start till the third week...but..i see something i like im calling this my first pick...i was just messing around last week..got screwed out of the mich game no contest my ass..winning 34 14 anyway...for a happy face take georgia +3 ..dont shake your head...just do it:wave::wave:

we are missing skyraider22 from the talk anyone friends with her? does she still come on? i figured she would be like (smoknn about bama ) this year..them indians have a lot to talk about

Jagger69

we are missing skyraider22 from the talk anyone friends with her? does she still come on? i figured she would be like (smoknn about bama ) this year..them indians have a lot to talk about

Just for the record, Skyraider is a dude and I haven't seen him around for quite a while. I just sent him a message....I'll let you now if I hear anything.

oooook..i have no idea why i thought he was girl??...but i knew they may be missing a good fla st trash talking season..i think fla st will do well

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Arizona at Oklahoma St.
Missouri at Arizona St.
FAU at Michigan St.
Oregon St. at Wisconsin
Iowa at Iowa St.
Toledo at Ohio St.
Mississippi St. at Auburn
Rutgers at North Carolina
Alabama at Penn St.
Cincinnati at Tennessee