• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2005 NFL season

I have a feeling the Rams are going to be a force again. The NFC west is going to be a toughy this year. You have the rams and the sea hawks battle game after game to get the division title. Then theres the cardnels. It seems it's gonna come down to if Arizona beats a team that the rams or the seahawks lost to. San Fran is still gonna have issues with rebuilding thier team but a win here and there can upset the balance

Just wanna to say thanks to Dirty Sanchez for the bad rep he gave me just because i disagree with you.

The 1972 Miami Dolphins are the only perfect team in NFL history, being the only one to go thru one entire season without losing a single game (17-0, including playoffs), when the Pats accomplish the same feat, then and only then you will have the right to called them perfect.

Austyn Moore said:
:nanner: My Dolphins are going to be the comback team of the year!

Lets just hope they Ricky has got football on his mind. Dolphins had the greatest upset game last year. When they beat the pats. :nanner:

Thanks for all the good reps you guys have gave me ! :)

waltercoffman said:
Go Browns - I hear that Winslow kid is going to tear it up this year.

He already did! for the second time in a motorcycle accident, lost for 2 seasons, bummer... :(

spiceworld said:
Just wanna to say thanks to Dirty Sanchez for the bad rep he gave me just because i disagree with you.

The 1972 Miami Dolphins are the only perfect team in NFL history, being the only one to go thru one entire season without losing a single game (17-0, including playoffs), when the Pats accomplish the same feat, then and only then you will have the right to called them perfect.

This is why you get bad rep points (cry baby)

But back to the topic at hand. How many straight wins did the Pats put together?

Did the '72 Fish defend their crown?

How many title games did the early 70's era Miami team play in?

Point you ask? While that Dolphins team was very, very good, they only were good for one year. The Pats have been awesome for a couple of years now.

I'll dumb it down for you. What's more of an accomplishment? Banging one hot chick once. Or banging lots of hot chicks lots of times?

I think the choice is easy. But so was picking the winner of the SB last year. Unfortunatly, in order to show case how smart you are, some idiot has to set the bar at it's lowest point. I ain't a genius for picking the Pats. The people who picked Philly were just stupid.

My predictions:
NFC
East: Eagles...Still strong, and hopefully TO can just play the damn game game
North: Packers...They are the best of a weak group
South: Falcons...A scary scary team...as long as Vick is in the game
West: Rams...They are like the Packers; you can't count them out yet
Conference Champion: Eagles, tho I have a feeling Falcons could upset them
Surprise team (good): Lions; LOADED with offensive talent, tho a year or 2 away
Surprise team (bad): Vikings...Moss really meant a lot

AFC
East: Patriots....The BEST team and just in their stride now...SCARY
North: Steelers...Can Big Ben do the same as last year? I think YES
South: Colts...But what team? The one that raped the Broncos or choked at Pats?
West: Chargers...God DAMN Schottenheimer; as long as he's the coach no RINGS!
Conference Champion: Patriots...True class of the league; MAYBE Steelers
Surprise team (good): Texans....young and getting better; maybe wildcard
Surprise team (bad): Raiders...they will be ok, but they need to be more than that

Super Bowl:
Patriots over Eagles again, in a more exciting game!

The Satyr Icon

TheSatyrIcon said:
My predictions:
NFC
East: Eagles...Still strong, and hopefully TO can just play the damn game game
North: Packers...They are the best of a weak group
South: Falcons...A scary scary team...as long as Vick is in the game
West: Rams...They are like the Packers; you can't count them out yet
Conference Champion: Eagles, tho I have a feeling Falcons could upset them
Surprise team (good): Lions; LOADED with offensive talent, tho a year or 2 away
Surprise team (bad): Vikings...Moss really meant a lot

AFC
East: Patriots....The BEST team and just in their stride now...SCARY
North: Steelers...Can Big Ben do the same as last year? I think YES
South: Colts...But what team? The one that raped the Broncos or choked at Pats?
West: Chargers...God DAMN Schottenheimer; as long as he's the coach no RINGS!
Conference Champion: Patriots...True class of the league; MAYBE Steelers
Surprise team (good): Texans....young and getting better; maybe wildcard
Surprise team (bad): Raiders...they will be ok, but they need to be more than that

Super Bowl:
Patriots over Eagles again, in a more exciting game!

The Satyr Icon

good observations satyr...

i agree with your divisional winners, however i think that a team that could jump out of no where could be a carolina or a newyork, either of them

dontknow why just got a feeling

juballs said:
good observations satyr...

i agree with your divisional winners, however i think that a team that could jump out of no where could be a carolina or a newyork, either of them

dontknow why just got a feeling

Carolina SHOULD have a real nice year....Which NY? Jets or the Giants? I like the Jets chances this year for playoffs, but Herm (don't call me Hermaphodite) Edwards better not pull a page from SD coach Schottenheimer's play book again...

The Satyr Icon

I have a feeling the lions are gonna be a force in the NFC North. I think they'll give the vikings and packers a run for their money. Steve is a good coach and knows what he's doing.

WSLer

Banned
Dirty Sanchez said:
This is why you get bad rep points (cry baby)

But back to the topic at hand. How many straight wins did the Pats put together?

Did the '72 Fish defend their crown?

How many title games did the early 70's era Miami team play in?

Point you ask? While that Dolphins team was very, very good, they only were good for one year. The Pats have been awesome for a couple of years now.

I'll dumb it down for you. What's more of an accomplishment? Banging one hot chick once. Or banging lots of hot chicks lots of times?

I think the choice is easy. But so was picking the winner of the SB last year. Unfortunatly, in order to show case how smart you are, some idiot has to set the bar at it's lowest point. I ain't a genius for picking the Pats. The people who picked Philly were just stupid.

My Og, you're a fucking idiot.

The Dolphins played in Super Bowls VI, VII & VIII, winning Super Bowls VII &VIII and they most certainly did defend their 1972 perfect season as they repeated as Super Bowl champions the next season.

Fucking tool.

Yep, you're right. But, what doesn't that just show how good the Pats are then? Either way, I prove my point.

And you, well, keep the lip work going. I'm sure the internet is the only chance you have at showing some manhood.

jaysfrontier64 said:
I have a feeling the lions are gonna be a force in the NFC North. I think they'll give the vikings and packers a run for their money. Steve is a good coach and knows what he's doing.

I loved Joey Harrington at Oregon, where they ran a better offensive system than what he had at Detroit....I hope his talent hasn't been beat up, especially by crappy coaches. The Lions are loaded and Packers and Vikes are injuries away from letting the Lions pass them....but will years of being suck ass still affect the Lions? They should look at the Chargers (actually every team that was under .500 should) to see how to elevate their morale....

The Satyr Icon

Dirty Sanchez said:
Yep, you're right. But, what doesn't that just show how good the Pats are then? Either way, I prove my point.

And you, well, keep the lip work going. I'm sure the internet is the only chance you have at showing some manhood.

You were talking about yourself there, right ??
Just admit that you were wrong and let it go please...

Btw i never said that the Pats were not worthy champs, i'm just saying that in the history of the sports, they're not the best team ever.

Well kiddo, many well respected journalists and players would disagree with you. You said the '72 Miami team was perfect, and the current Pats team has posted similar numbers (in a 32 team league with a salary cap and free agency), so I guess they are right up there as one best.

And the fact that the only people who thought the Eagles could beat them were Philly fans or people with an agenda, should tell you it wouldn't have mattered what the Eagles did, they weren't going to win.

Now go run along.

WSLer

Banned
Dirty Sanchez said:
You said the '72 Miami team was perfect, and the current Pats team has posted similar numbers (in a 32 team league with a salary cap and free agency), so I guess they are right up there as one best.

The 1972 Miami Dolphins were perfect. They went 17-0.

What was the Patriots record last year?

17-2.

That's 17 wins and 2 losses.

That is an excellent record, but is it undefeated?

Fuck no.

And if anything the Patriots have it easier because the league has so many more teams now that the talent level has been diluted.

I'd advise you to quit now while you're far behind and save yourself from complete and utter embarrassment.