• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

1000 Ways to Die stupidest way to die

i want to know what everyone else thinks is the stupidest way someone died if u watch the show there has been a lot like that guy who suffocated between that fat chicks boobs, or a peeping tom has the window fall on him and breaks his neck...just to name a few i wanna know whats your favorite and the stupidest way to die.

Ever checked darwinawards.com? Too many there to name just one favorite.

I didn't find it there but I heard one time a guy was taking a leak on some kind of tower but there were power lines below him, so the electricity traveled up the urine stream and the rest is history.

I thought the peeping tom had his neck broken when the window came crashing down due to him leaning in for a closer look?

The one where the guy was using a cow heart for fornication with a car battery and then he wanted something extra and used a wall outlet was pretty stupid, and desperate, way to go. (Must know BlueBalls or something to do something like that)

The guy who was cut in half because of a semi truck running him over was messed up.

I thought the girl portraying the fishing girl who choked to death when a fish lodged in her throat was really cute.

And the electrician fisherman who threw 10,000 volts of electricity into the water to catch fish and then he steps on his aluminum boat...

Yeah. Crazy.

Spleen

Banned?
That's what the Darwin Awards are for.

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Check it out, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it.

Edit: Sorry Red, didn't notice you'd already mentioned it. The link is here now anyway.

The one with the 2 stoner's smoking any plant they can find is funny. What is it they smoke? Like poison oak or something?

Yup it was a cousin of poison oak and considered a very dangerous plant out there. I forget the name though.

Oh, and there was the woman who died using her carrot as a masturbation toy.

The isolated guy who owned land and would patrol it every day. He stopped to take a pee and put his rifle down a rattlesnake coiled around his rifle, when he went to pick it up the snake tightened and he was shot by his own rifle in the heart.

Another funny one was those two stupid idiots who worshiped Ozzy and heard about how he and Nikki Sixx sniffed fire ants when they were drunk and stoned. So these two idiots had Tupperware full of fire ants and they sniffed them all.

Two other guys were drunk and shooting assault rifles (not what you are thinking) and the one guy decided to start shooting at the feet of his buddy when putting the cans back up. Well the guy fell and immediately died. As he was falling he fell right on a rattlesnake and the snake bit him square in the chest.

Philbert

Banned
Who could fail to crack a whimsical smile every time they read the JATO car story? I mean...next to playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets in the chamber, could someone be more dedicated to certain stupid death?:rofl::thumbsup:

JayJohn85

Banned
Dying from a heart attack during masturbation would be messy. I mean people would discover you with your hand on your dick literally.

I thought the girl portraying the fishing girl who choked to death when a fish lodged in her throat was really cute.

The violinist that wouldn't break her fall with her hands was super hot.

Facetious

Moderated
"Lawn Chair Larry" is my all time favorite temp of fate story.

Lawn Chair Larry
1982 Honorable Mention
Confirmed True by Darwin

(1982, California) Larry Walters of Los Angeles is one of the few to contend for the Darwin Awards and live to tell the tale. "I have fulfilled my 20-year dream," said Walters, a former truck driver for a company that makes TV commercials. "I'm staying on the ground. I've proved the thing works."

Larry's boyhood dream was to fly. But fates conspired to keep him from his dream. He joined the Air Force, but his poor eyesight disqualified him from the job of pilot. After he was discharged from the military, he sat in his backyard watching jets fly overhead.

He hatched his weather balloon scheme while sitting outside in his "extremely comfortable" Sears lawnchair. He purchased 45 weather balloons from an Army-Navy surplus store, tied them to his tethered lawnchair dubbed the Inspiration I, and filled the 4' diameter balloons with helium. Then he strapped himself into his lawnchair with some sandwiches, Miller Lite, and a pellet gun. He figured he would pop a few of the many balloons when it was time to descend.

continued -> http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid1998-11.html

A Ukrainian chemistry student was killed when a stick of chewing gum apparently exploded in his mouth, Ukrainian media report.

RIA Novosoti, the Russian news agency, says the incident occurred while the unidentified 25-year-old student at Ukraine's Kiev Polytechnic Institute was working at a computer at his parents' house in the city of Konotop.

"A loud pop was heard from the student's room," ukranews.com reports, quoting an aide to the police chief . "When his relatives entered the room they saw that the lower part of the young man's face had been blown off."

The report says a forensic examination found that the gum was covered with an unidentified chemical substance, thought to be some type of explosive material.

Investigators found that the student often dipped his chewing gum into a packet of citric acid and had inadvertently dipped it instead into a similar-looking packet holding explosive material that was also on his desk.

Local police feared the substance might explode if they sent it to Kiev for analysis, so experts from the capital have been summoned to Konotop, RIA Novosti reports.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2009/12/ukrainian-student-dies-from-exploding-chewing-gum/1

Oh. I remember the two Chinese rockers listening to heavy metal, jumping on their beds, head banging and all that good stuff. Well the one jumped on his bed and bounced right out the window. His buddy noticed and overcome by the metal music playing and his adrenaline. He jumped out the window too!

Oh. I remember the two Chinese rockers listening to heavy metal, jumping on their beds, head banging and all that good stuff. Well the one jumped on his bed and bounced right out the window. His buddy noticed and overcome by the metal music playing and his adrenaline. He jumped out the window too!
:jester: serious???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so_fZNf9cck

Sorry for the quality.Frankly I am surprised YouTube had it. Oh, and pay mind to the narrator at 1' 24" where he says: One night, after banging every groupie on their magic bus. :1orglaugh
I'm sorry, but if there was a funny way to die that was it....and good God, how'd you like to live next to those two geniuses screamin and jumpin around like a couple rabid monkeys?

Whoever came up with the line: "or catching his knock-off Nike on the edge of the bed" was a BASTARD! :jester:

i remember one where a woman went deep sea diving and when she was put in a decompression chamber, something malfunctioned that caused her to basically explode or would it be implode...? either way ouch!

Another one was when two guys snorted a bunch of fire ants and died from it, that one was pretty good