M
Reaction score
738

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Well depends on how your thong bikini looks like. Also when you're wearing it. One girl can look sexy in it another girl cheap.
    But like I said in general I like the normal bikinis better. They make a butt look sweeter. I'm not talking about thongs for underwear. Only bikinis. I'm not a big fan of thong bikinis. Except it's for a sexy photo shoot or so. But in normal life I like the pantie bikinis better. I can't really describe it but I think it looks sweeter when the butt is well packed in panties when wearing a bikini. I'm not prude. I just think it looks better. Does that make sense. :o
    Yes, but often thong bikinis make a girl look "cheap". I think normal bikinis are the better choice. But yes a good thong bikini is also sexy. But it's a very thin line (no pun intended) between sexy and cheap when wearing a thong bikini. Just my opinion.
    Yes that's why thought no bikini. Would be too sexy when going with kiddies.

    But no need to be sad. I think the normal bikinis look better than the thong bikinis most of the time! :)
    We were talking about that before. Remember? I rather wear those longer swim trunks. :)

    I can wear a speedo when we are alone in the bedroom! ;) Especially when I don't have to hide my...uhm...excitement. :o
    Haha I think I'm too heary for a bikini, but if you want! :tongue:

    Well, lazy kiddies want you to do everything! They only want to have fun! Hmm...looks like they don't deserve to go to the waterpark! :D
    Tell them they shall get their clothes out or they can't come with you to the waterpark! ;)
    Oh cool! Shall I wear my bikini again? :D

    I wish you and your girls lots of fun! :lovecoupl

    You girls can be very lucky! ;)
    Aww you are so sweet! :) You know how to make Little Maley happy! And me too!

    Glad to hear!

    I'm doing alright. You are doing better I hope!
    I'm doin good Hon. I've been on a mission to find free full sets of Veronika Zemanova, and Penny Mathias (from Actiongirls, in case your not not familiar with em). And I've actually found more than I expected. It's been time consuming. How bout you? Ya blew right past me with the posts.
    Okay you and HB! And my meds I forgot to take. :o


    Ooh I could do that every night. Of course I'd rather join you and cuddle with you in spooning position. Just cuddling of course if you want to sleep even though Little Maley WILL get bigger doing it. Don't be mad at him. He likes cuddling with you!

    Sweet dreams!
    Hehe I stayed up all night for you! :D Feel honored dammit! I'm just kidding! ;)

    Suuuuuure! :) You are comfy sweety? You need anything? Shall I leave the light on? You are soo sweet! I will see you tomorrow! Good night sweety! I love you! :kiss:
    Haha you're welcome?!

    I would be stupid if didn't notice it.

    And you know I don't only love you, because you're hot! :kiss:
    But I'm not lying! Getting you naked is a plus! :) But not the most important! You have more than your looks.
    Hmm...can you blame him?

    But I don't care what you're wearing! I think you always look good! (At least good) Even if I won't get you naked! :lovecoupl
    Good luck!

    But you will see that I'm right! Little Maley told me!

    At least he wants to undress you! No matter what you're wearing!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top