Lolita Borgia

Latex Thigh boots, Yes!
Latex Basque, Yes!
Long Latex Gloves, Yes!

But I can't quite get the appeal of a gas mask, unless the model looks like the back end of a gas works, which category, I hasten to add, you fail quite spectacularly to fall into. :drawheart:
 
Yes it's already the 6th in Australia, I was going to post tomorrow UK morning, but a good chunk of their day would be gone.

crazy australia with their being on the far side of the world. Well, then let me follow the example of PK and say happy birthday, Lolita! im sure by the time it hits the US itll be pretty much over.
 
Latex Thigh boots, Yes!
Latex Basque, Yes!
Long Latex Gloves, Yes!

But I can't quite get the appeal of a gas mask, unless the model looks like the back end of a gas works, which category, I hasten to add, you fail quite spectacularly to fall into. :drawheart:

oooh thanx babe thats such a beautiful thing to say *kisses* :lips:

Master likes the mask as it is quite restrictive to vision & sound. I know how muslim women feel now wearing a burqa... but at least I have a choice & I get a good spanking at the end *hehe* xXx
:spanking:
 
crazy australia with their being on the far side of the world. Well, then let me follow the example of PK and say happy birthday, Lolita! im sure by the time it hits the US itll be pretty much over.

You would think so hey babe.... but here it is 6am & I am still going *hehe* cheers babe! :****:
 
Well my Birthday is still being celebrated & here is my special Birthday suit for you guys *kisses* & spank you for the Birthday wishes!!! xXx :lips::hybrid:

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
Back
Top