
I bought myself a 4 pack of ****. Sad sad night.
I **** nights in

You bought a 4-pack? What, couldn't you afford the entire 6-pack?
If i drink 6 it will make me want to get really *****, I'm not getting ***** by myself and i'm not going out myself
My flat mate is away with his parents for the weekend and my gf is outs drinking. Fun night alone. My first in a long time
Wait....your black?
Also, 4 pack? moar liek fail pack.
Wait....your black?
Yes. If you're home by yourself on a Friday night, as seems to be the case with BMH, you can always get a keg. If you pace yourself you can make it last all night.Hang on... can you buy **** in anything other than a crate?
If i drink 6 it will make me want to get really *****, I'm not getting ***** by myself and i'm not going out myself
My flat mate is away with his parents for th Ope weekend and my gf is outs drinking. Fun night alone. My first in a long time