Ban Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your threads are locked because no one reads them. Just spitballin' here...
 
You keep locking out my threadz, why am I such a TARGET for you? I Say it, I MEANT it.

Your threads suck, that's why. The Mods don't want bullshit like your threads filling up this forum. That's why they delete your ****, because, that's what it is...****.

And, it won't be much longer before this thread joins the steaming pile of ***** that is your threads.
 
REAL MAFACKAZ consist of PK, STD, WHIMSY, BEAR, BIO, FELLER
GET ya weight up!
fuckin, SKYRAIDER,
Thoze my boiz and they run thiz bitch
 
I think it has something to do with you attempting to stir **** up with every thread you make...
 
As I said to you in the Premium Link Upgrade , Freeones has Premium Link Upgrade which it expects members to follow. Nobody's targetting you, but you're taunting the moderators. If you have concerns that you would like to address, feel free to PM any of Premium Link Upgrade , and we'll be happy to address your concerns. However, you should refrain from starting threads such as this one that have no purpose but to defy the moderators.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top