★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say that Miss Hybrid at #50 is just wrong. I am of course voting for

Vicky Vette (duh, yes I vote for myself.. is that wrong?)
Sunny Lane ('plain jane' girl next door star of Alice in Wonderland)
Sara Jay (whootiest ass in the Nation)
Deauxma (sexiest Texas MILF on Freeones)

But I am giving vote #5 to Miss Hybrid... with all of her new fans here you would think she would be higher on the list.
Premium Link Upgrade

Thanks to everyone for putting up with me at #1.. my Vette still has a bit of gas left in it. It may be an slightly older model but the engine is still in pristine shape... he he..
 
Can I just say that Miss Hybrid at #50 is just wrong. I am of course voting for

Vicky Vette (duh, yes I vote for myself.. is that wrong?)

Yes, its very wrong. shame on you:nono:. I think i need to take over for that blue cgi hippo thats spanking you.
 
Can I just say that Miss Hybrid at #50 is just wrong. I am of course voting for

Vicky Vette (duh, yes I vote for myself.. is that wrong?)
Sunny Lane ('plain jane' girl next door star of Alice in Wonderland)
Sara Jay (whootiest ass in the Nation)
Deauxma (sexiest Texas MILF on Freeones)

But I am giving vote #5 to Miss Hybrid... with all of her new fans here you would think she would be higher on the list.
Premium Link Upgrade

Thanks to everyone for putting up with me at #1.. my Vette still has a bit of gas left in it. It may be an slightly older model but the engine is still in pristine shape... he he..

How nice of you, Vicky. :)
I'm going to vote for you today. :wave2:
 
Here is my contribution for the day...

Premium Link Upgrade
Ride my bike.............

I am LIVE today with a complete newbie... Carmen Valentino (one day that name might be in this competition). So new she does not have a link on anything. 4pm est. Screw the Pre-Game. Premium Link Upgrade :)

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
Yes, its very wrong. shame on you:nono:. I think i need to take over for that blue cgi hippo thats spanking you.

Hmmm I am thinking a new 'if I win Miss Freeones promise'... get rid of Barney spanking my ass and let a Freeones member spank it... hmmmm :eek:
 
Hmmm I am thinking a new 'if I win Miss Freeones promise'... get rid of Barney spanking my ass and let a Freeones member spank it... hmmmm :eek:

Hey Vicky,

Thank you for the kind words but there is no way I am giving up my 50th place.

I think if Vicky wins Miss FreeOnes I have a much better idea. ( pronounced "Mmuuucccssshhhhh betttttter" and said very slowly, 2 octaves down) How about I spank her ass.

FreeOnes can contact me to make all arrangements.

Miss L

Ps

Vicky, I want your ass xxxxx
 
Can I just say that Miss Hybrid at #50 is just wrong. I am of course voting for

Vicky Vette (duh, yes I vote for myself.. is that wrong?)
Sunny Lane ('plain jane' girl next door star of Alice in Wonderland)
Sara Jay (whootiest ass in the Nation)
Deauxma (sexiest Texas MILF on Freeones)

But I am giving vote #5 to Miss Hybrid... with all of her new fans here you would think she would be higher on the list.
Premium Link Upgrade

thxx very much lil Viking, that had to be told.
I´m also voting for Miss Hybrid, she found a LOT of fans here, she makes excellent pics and communicates with everyone. I wrote to PETRA cause of this, no response.

IT WOULD BE A NICE IDEA, FREEONES SUPERCOUNTERS , IF YA HAD AN EYE ON THIS . THANK YOU !!!:mad::mad::D:D
 
and why not take a seat on thisone ?? :D:D:D:lovecoupl
And pleeeaasee Mr. Artimus, your honour + glory, would u keep ur hands off my pic, cause this is MY pic + MY bike. And by far u should know its allowed to post OWN pics. If you take it off, I´m gonna post the complete restoring from beginning to the end. Thank you.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Premium Link Upgrade ]
[Read more about the board rules: Premium Link Upgrade ]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind being submissive... to the right person...
Premium Link Upgrade

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

I love that Photo.

I may well just turn up at the awards and put you over my knee if you win....a bit of a struggle will be fine, not too much though! xxx

Miss L
 
and why not take a seat on thisone ?? :D:D:D:lovecoupl
And pleeeaasee Mr. Artimus, your honour + glory, would u keep ur hands off my pic, cause this is MY pic + MY bike. And by far u should know its allowed to post OWN pics. If you take it off, I´m gonna post the complete restoring from beginning to the end. Thank you.

That is a hell of a bike and I would be honored to have pics on it. Get to LA for the awards and if I am lucky enough to be in the Top 3 all the girls could get on it...
Premium Link Upgrade
 
To my three confimred votes. I have found some more songs this time by other ladies to express more coments

Miss Hybrid(for never wanting to give up her last spot. This song is for you.)

Premium Link Upgrade [/SIZE]There is really no video but a damn cool song

Nikki Nova(For the girl who likes things abit on the raunchier side)

Premium Link Upgrade

Nina Mercedez (I don't know what kind of music you like, but damn the lyrics are very sensual just like you.)

Premium Link Upgrade
 
Took a looong time to get it like this. When we found it, it was Junk only ...now its ready for competition, not only for it´s power, also for the look of it . :)
 
hey guys just wanted to say whats up and remind you guys to show me some love...ive been super busy shooting this past week...anywhere from a new movie from wicked pictures, a DP scene for brazzers and an anal scene with lexington steel for jules jordan...this is why you should vote for me...cause i know how to take the dick in every hole on a weekly basis and bring you guys along for the ride!
:D

Great to read your post. You deserve to be top 50 (second round).
 
@ Vicky Vette : reaaallyyy would looove ur idea, but this makes me pay lot of transportation, flight-insurance, ...and so on . And anyway, even if I would win a flight I could´nt take it. We have some work ...:hatsoff:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top