My Problen With Porn

Several things could turn me off but, for me, the worst thing is:

3 . Often at the end of a scene ... he takes his hand and jerks off

I mean, seriously... How the hell the heterosexual audience is supposed to enjoy watching a guy masturbating himself? :dunno:
 
I really have like...no complaints really. I just don't watch the stuff I don't like, it's pretty fucking simple. I mean, if you don't want to see a guy fuck a girl while he's taking it up the ass from another girl wearing a huge strap-on, then don't click the link...
 
I agree with #10, #2, #4, #6,

#3, no more jerking off

#5, They are having sex with someone they aren't in love with.
So, why kiss?

#7, sweating ewww :tongue:

#8, depends who the person is. Woodman is better than so many of the younger guys.

#9, I like close ups.
I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Demille. :hatsoff:
 
I agree with #10, #2, #4, #6,

#5, They are having sex with someone they aren't in love with.
So, why kiss?

So you have to love a girl to kiss here?, only reason not to kiss a girl you are going to bone is cause she just SUCKED YOUR DICK.
 
So you have to love a girl to kiss here?, only reason not to kiss a girl you are going to bone is cause she just SUCKED YOUR DICK.

I don't kiss strange people.

Do you have a rash on your willy?

I guess I'm dirty then.
I'd kiss my wife after, as long as she didn't have mayonnaises on her lips. :D
 
I don't kiss strange people.

Do you have a rash on your willy?

I guess I'm dirty then.
I'd kiss my wife after, as long as she didn't have mayonnaises on her lips. :D

When you go out you don't kiss the girls?, for me its the whole point of going out to kiss and getting laid after.

But kissing during sex when she just suck your dick is just no go for me.
 
I don't understand why people like 2 dudes fucking 1 girl! The less dicks the better!

Also, I don't like anal sex. Who has anal sex in their personal lives?
 
When you go out you don't kiss the girls?, for me its the whole point of going out to kiss and getting laid after.

No, I didn't. I liked them as friends, that's about it.

Maybe, you don't want to kiss them after, because you have no true affection for them.

I don't understand why people like 2 dudes fucking 1 girl! The less dicks the better!

Also, I don't like anal sex. Who has anal sex in their personal lives?

You don't like to bend over and take it sometimes? :D

Anal is fine if she knows how to clean herself.
 
i always kiss my girl after she goes down on me. even right after and even after i cum in her mouth or on even her face. it doesnt bother me. like ive said before, if u act like its nasty, shes gonna start to think it (unless she does already in which you're only making it worse).
 
Showing of guy's hairy balls/asshole up close. Especially gross if guys are in a "feminine" position, like spread eagle, legs high in the air, or bending over. It'd make me want to switch to lez porn full time.

Girls screaming, gagging, fake moaning, or pissing every time they are getting fucked.

Condoms. Creampie should be mandatory in all the porn films. Period.

Old, ugly people fucking. Porn is a fantasy. You don't need to bring reality into it.

Girls with messed up mascara. Don't like girls with messy makeups after sex.

Fake boobs. If it's too big and you can see the silcon very clearly then it's a turn off. Smaller, firmer boobs are more of my thing.

Talking. If the guy or cameraman keeps raving about the girl throughout the filming then it becomes too much. A compliment here and there is ok but rambling nonstop is stupid.

Soft dicks. Seriously if you can't get your thing up for the fucking then you don't belong in the business.
 
When I watch a Hollywood movie ... the actors never look at the camera during the scene because looking at the camera ... ruins the scene !

But in porn ... the babe turns her head away from the dude while he phucks her... like he has bad breath or someting ... AND SHE LOOKS AT THE CAMERA as if to say ... LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY I AM DOING A PORN !

RIDICULOUS !

That is not very erotic ... she should look at the dude !


:rolleyes:
 
Yes ... porn is selling well but the industry should open their eyes and see the LIGHT ... and always try to improve !

The industry should not take the customers for granted ( suckers ) .


LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA TODAY WITH THE AUTO INDUSTRY ( they thought their industry was safe ... but look what happened to them ) .


:eek:
 
the biggest problem i wud say is kissin! the presence of it adds so much to the erotic content of the scene..who wudnt want his /her fav pornstar deep kissing in pure passion while getting fucked? i have observed that the females are reluctant to kiss..though the guy might be willing..but generally yes..kissing is absent in most scenes..sometimes the director is actually yelling in the background for the couple to kiss..

another problem some of u might have noticed is sometimes the chic doesnt take out her boobs till like almost 3/4 of the scene..just imagine alicia rhodes doin that!! and she actually did in one scene..she has awesome boobs and it was not until the cumshot that u cud finally c those awesome tits

problem 3: in a ffm threesome.. i have actually seen scenes where one of the girls who was awesomely hot did not get fucked!! unbelievable aint it?? she just got pussy licked by the guy and sucked his cock for a short moment!! what the heck??yyy??
 
I **** when a girl looks at the camera. She clearly isn't into it. Also, condoms are fine, unless its those black condoms. Those just look wierd.
 
Back
Top