• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zsanett Egerhazi / Sandy / Vega Vixen

In that set/movie she did with Mya Diamond (called when good girls go bad) you can tell that the guy gets both oral and vaginal sex by her. For about a split second you can see her give the guy a blowjob. She jacks him off quite a lot in the video too.

Just to add a another question: is this the same set where she jacks the guy off into the other girl's mouth, or was I imagining things?

dunit: yes, since june 2006 her boobs are slightly larger.

Can anyone confirm the name of that movie with Sandy & Mya Diamond? They were both in "Sandy: Agent Provocateur", "Sandy's Girls 5", "Protection très rapprochée" (Sleeping with the enemy), "Lesglam One" and "Mayfair: The Private Practice". I couldn't find any movie, with title even remotely similar to "When good girls go bad".

TIA,
Krono

dunit: yes, since june 2006 her boobs are slightly larger.

Can anyone confirm the name of that movie with Sandy & Mya Diamond? They were both in "Sandy: Agent Provocateur", "Sandy's Girls 5", "Protection très rapprochée" (Sleeping with the enemy), "Lesglam One" and "Mayfair: The Private Practice". I couldn't find any movie, with title even remotely similar to "When good girls go bad".

TIA,
Krono

To my knowledge the scene has been only availible on the net. I dont think Sandy even wanted this video to be released.