• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zsanett Egerhazi / Sandy / Vega Vixen

the Brazzers scene is Sandy and Emily Addison (there are other preview pics which show them both together)

it's for their Hot & Mean series, which is girl/girl only! again.... Sandy is VERY UNLIKELY do a "proper" boy/girl hardcore scene (she's married guys!!!)

The blowjob scene with Puma Swede is the only real b/g stuff she's done, right? I mean she's actually sucking a guy's dick properly and then her ass is spunked over. :) oh and snowballling in The Downward Spiral is super hot too!

The blowjob scene with Puma Swede is the only real b/g stuff she's done, right? I mean she's actually sucking a guy's dick properly and then her ass is spunked over. :) oh and snowballling in The Downward Spiral is super hot too!

She also did the video with Kid Jamaica where she wears the mask, I can't remember the other girls name. In another shoot, with the same girl Sandy also performs oral on the male, and may have even been railed by the male, but the camera doesn't catch it.

oh yeah, forgot about the Kid Jamaica scene. Is that the one with Mya Diamond? (just remembered that)

Yea, Mya Diamond thats her name. The other scene they did together was originally supposed to be just girl/girl but the camera man decided to get in on the action, and I swear that Sandy gets railed at one point because she gives a motion to the camera man like she wants to have sex, and her body moves like shes getting railed, when shes in the doggystyle position. Other people said nothing happened, but I think she is def having sex at that part.

how do you know that? there's no preview pics anywhere... for me this time is b/g

if you think this time is b/g, then you're living in a dream world

Emily Addison's twitter feed had a pic of both Emily and Sandy posing for the cameras, and said "Great scene today with Sandy" - it's a G/G scene dude!

and again..... Sandy is married to Andrew Youngman (her photographer and the cameraman in the boy/girl scene with Mya Diamond)

they've been married for nearly 10 years now!! LOL