• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zsanett Egerhazi / Sandy / Vega Vixen

She does hardcore in every lesbo scene she's in, she just hasn't done much M/F hardcore. This pic set is not hardcore but actually classic softcore....there is no penetration nor oral copulation at all...it's not h/c just because she's in scenes or pic sets with a guy..

The scene with Mya Diamond and Kid Jamaica is considered hardcore IMO because she at least did oral (copulation).

I've long given up on this woman doing hardcore, but the logic seems simple....she will do hardcore only after she's in a position where the money coming in from the current stuff isn't what it once was. Hardcore is her ace in the hole. If or when she gets to a point where she begins to "look old" and she's not making as much as she once did, that will be the time to introduce hardcore and try to re-energize herself and reinvigorate the funds coming in. Quite honestly, why would she do hardcore now if the money coming in is good?? Because u fans want it? Dont be so naive. Money walks, bullshit talks! Janine Lindemulder held out for years before she did hardcore...this girl is following down a similar track.

I've long given up on this woman doing hardcore, but the logic seems simple....she will do hardcore only after she's in a position where the money coming in from the current stuff isn't what it once was. Hardcore is her ace in the hole. If or when she gets to a point where she begins to "look old" and she's not making as much as she once did, that will be the time to introduce hardcore and try to re-energize herself and reinvigorate the funds coming in. Quite honestly, why would she do hardcore now if the money coming in is good?? Because u fans want it? Dont be so naive. Money walks, bullshit talks! Janine Lindemulder held out for years before she did hardcore...this girl is following down a similar track.

^

Sadly, I agree.

well, isnt there a scene with the camera man, and Mya Diamond, where it's obvious that the camera man fucks her ? ok it doesnt show, but it's there!

well if you listen to the audio you can hear sandy moaning and then she starts rocking and the camera starts shaking and i cant think of any other explanation

^

Sadly, I agree.

An look at Janine Now. Once I thought she was the hottest woman walking. Here Breasts were beautiful, Her nipples were the perfect size, and she had a body and face for days. Now she's tatted in every corner, and her newest boob job ruined those big beautiful nipples... and we've seen this with many a performer. Perhaps going hardcore is a slippery slope better left alone. My advice... Invest wisely.