• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zdenka Podkapova

Hungry said:
Hi,

Does anyone have any Zdenka DVDs they'd like to sell or know if / where I can buy some please?

Thanks for the suggestion Pitino.
However downloading films is not an option in my case. I want to buy on a DVD disc. Anyone have any ideas?
Cheers.

Hungry said:
Hi,

Does anyone have any Zdenka DVDs they'd like to sell or know if / where I can buy some please?

The sumptuious Ms. Podkapova has 2-3 scenes in the Penthouse Pet Of The Year Playoff 2001 DVD.
Unfortunately her sexy voice is dubbed out, but her nude girations more than make up for it!
Damn she is one SEXY bird!

asio said:
The sumptuious Ms. Podkapova has 2-3 scenes in the Penthouse Pet Of The Year Playoff 2001 DVD.
Unfortunately her sexy voice is dubbed out, but her nude girations more than make up for it!
Damn she is one SEXY bird!
Thanks ASIO.

I bought the DVD and it's amazing to see how she can move and arch her body. Clearly the gymnastic skills are still with her. It is a shame that her speech is dubbed over... especially since the first few words say she can speak reasonable English!

For anyone who appreciates how Zdenka can create those amazing shapes with her body... you'll enjoy the film despite her only being in a couple of clips.