• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I guess you can't please everyone...

Re: Yurizan Speculation . . .

I think everybody who is /was speculating about the Yuri~Surprise better head over to YuriLuv.Com and check out the latest posting of her "announcement" video. Be prepared to click through it in slow motion for what Yuri calls "clues" to the surprise ! As Austin Powers would say: "YEAH, baby ! ! !" My apologies to our gal Yuri for my own doubt and speculation.
Yuri :iloveyou:

Re: Yurizan Speculation . . .

I think everybody who is /was speculating about the Yuri~Surprise better head over to YuriLuv.Com and check out the latest posting of her "announcement" video. Be prepared to click through it in slow motion for what Yuri calls "clues" to the surprise ! As Austin Powers would say: "YEAH, baby ! ! !" My apologies to our gal Yuri for my own doubt and speculation.
Yuri :iloveyou:

My internet must be screwed up then cause the video up there is the same that's been there for days. That or I want what you're smoking. Post pics! :)

Re: Yurizan's B/G Clues . . .

UPDATE on my previous posting, guys---> The announcement video with the clues to her upcoming B/G scene is only posted in the members' area at YuriLuv.Com . No clue as to why. I can tell you that the "clues" have this old man's heart rate up !!! Hey, SHAZZ, EXCLEC, JCMC5, and all the other faithful here on the board: I think Yuri's Summer 2010 teaser is about to be-cum reality. Wooh-HOOH ! :nanner:

Wow! That little preview looks very promising. I won't be able to think about anything else until that scene is up on her site now.

the video doesn't mean shit all she did was lick her lips if she does do a bg scene it will probably be a 1 night only with her boyfriend if she has one but i still don't think yurizan will ever go bg hardcore i can detect alot of shyness in her and some videos i saw the sara stone btra vid and she could'nt even look at the guy let alone touch him or let him touch her but then again i could be wrong maybe our fucked up economy has led yurizan to hc

the video doesn't mean shit all she did was lick her lips if she does do a bg scene it will probably be a 1 night only with her boyfriend if she has one but i still don't think yurizan will ever go bg hardcore i can detect alot of shyness in her and some videos i saw the sara stone btra vid and she could'nt even look at the guy let alone touch him or let him touch her but then again i could be wrong maybe our fucked up economy has led yurizan to hc

I'm guessing you're not a member, because you obviously haven't seen the member only preview clips of her forthcoming scene. She has definitely done a b/g scene for yuriluv.com, but I can't say for sure that it is hardcore. The clips didn't reveal that much, but I can't see her posting something soft after all that she has done over the past year or so. Verdict is "you're wrong."

What I don't get. Is how firstly it was her announcement that had been updated, then suddenly it was just her members one, and how come loads of others aren't rushing to post screenshots and info "to be the first", and only two people, both with bad rep, both often online at the same time, seem to be the only ones who've seen it? When there wasn't, last I checked, any info about it anywhere on other forums or any pics.

Or maybe you two are just the only ones who are actually members of her site here?

Not saying you guys are lying or anything. I certainly hope it's true, I would be very happy!

But it would be nice to see some proof or something. After all, the woman is well known for telling porkies, her site has been claiming hardcore since it opened, even while she claimed she'd never ever do hardcore ever, and even tried to pass off a rubber dick as a real cock. So it's sort of the story of "The whore who cried wolf".

For the record, the only reason I have bad rep is because some douchebag producer on another thread got up tight about me telling the truth about one of his wack ass models. As for Yuri, I got no reason to lie about what I saw on the members version of the announcement. It's there and if you were a true fan you'd know that already, because you'd be a member. As for screenshots, I don't do that to my favorite models. Not sure yuri would like it being posted here. I assume there's a reason she only posted that version in the members area.