• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
this is not some idiot, this is me and yeah it says free, not you pay,
so if you do not want them you can uncheck them, then you do not get them, that is a cross sale. i think i am finished with you guy and i will stick to my own blog.
see ya
yuri

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not some idiot, this is me and yeah it says free, not you pay,
so if you do not want them you can uncheck them, then you do not get them, that is a cross sale. i think i am finished with you guy and i will stick to my own blog.
see ya
yuri

Free for 2 days yes correct!

*This Membership is a 2 Day Free Trial with an
automatic rebill of $29.95 per month unless canceled.
**This Membership is a 2 Day Free Trial with an
automatic rebill of $36.04 per month unless canceled.

oh now look at what you've done now how the hell am i supposed to get a 'hugs' from yurizan now yurizan your the greatest whatever the hell is going on it's not your fault keep up the good work

WOW after all that ....she sure left really quick instead of maybe getting this guys info and trying to straighten out the problem. or giving him some direction on who to talk to.
Way to run away from contoversy

Personally, unless there is solid confirmation that incrediblepass has stopped engaging in criminal activities, I'll be avoiding their network.

This problem can be so easily solved, just add a trusted online merchant like ccbill or verotel to subscribe through, instead of VDEL-BILL. Or just have a money order or paypal option. But I guess since she signed a contract to a big company, they won't allow her to have any other merchants but the VDEL-BILL; meaning the distrust will always be there, no matter how much she keeps telling that its still her site, it obvious you have no control over the billing.

With that being said, I still like her and I wish those village-feeders were in my mouth.

wow i'm glad she hooked up with twistys they always do superb work she looks amazing

Did she any hardcore, blowjob movies? :confused::)

Do you see any? Have you searched for any? Check her listing on freeones for any?

Oh well I'll do what everyone else has to do when people ask questions without looking.

No. She didnt do any blowjob movies.