• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Man I love this girl, for one she's latin, two , those great big breasteses, and finally, gotta love that chubby little tummy. I could gnaw on that all day. :bowdown:

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
Hiya friend and fans
You have noticed that i have not posted here in a long time. Someone complained that cross sales were happening on my site and no one has ever checked with me they just slapped on this stupid warning which is untrue and unfair. so I have not posted here in a while and will not unless someone looks into this and changes their warnings. I have never had cross sales or prechecked things on my site and have run a good and fair site and as always Sweetyurizan has been my official site for almost 5 years now. so please ignore the warnings and write to me if you want at sweetyurizan@hotmail.com and i will answer anyof your questions
hugs
yuri

rollo25

Banned
So you're wanting people to lie?

Myself and others have had a poor service when signing up to your site, unauthorised charges being made for subscriptions to other sites. You can't just expect people to look over that. If people ignore these warnings they do so at their peril and risk being charged scores and sometimes hundreds of dollars as well as being inconvenienced having to cancel cards/accounts and chasing up reimbursements/filing chargebacks.

I don't think anyone is blaming you, or holding you personally responsible but the duplicitous, scum bag crooks Incredible Pass/VDEL-BILL, that run your site.

That said, in this thread: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=253482 you're making promises and guarantees that conflict with people's experiences and just members on Freeones.com either. You shouldn't encourage people to subscribe to your site when the thieves who run it are robbing their customers.

Sweetyurizan

As i said if you join my site, Sweetyurizan.com my site not other sites on their network you will not be charged anything but my site, i have heard there has been some cross sales on other sites of their but they have stopped that because of a problem between people and the way it was set up, but join sweetyurizan.com and you will not have a problem and if you do you can always email me and i will straighten it out.... so do not mix me in with other sites...

Sweetyurizan

My Valentine special shoot. with who else?

But Angelina Valentine, look for it on Sweetyurizan.com, my first gg with toys vids and stills
XXOX
Yurizan

Attachments

• meang2.jpg
    meang2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 1,176
Hiya friend and fans
You have noticed that i have not posted here in a long time. Someone complained that cross sales were happening on my site and no one has ever checked with me they just slapped on this stupid warning which is untrue and unfair. so I have not posted here in a while and will not unless someone looks into this and changes their warnings. I have never had cross sales or prechecked things on my site and have run a good and fair site and as always Sweetyurizan has been my official site for almost 5 years now. so please ignore the warnings and write to me if you want at sweetyurizan@hotmail.com and i will answer anyof your questions
hugs
yuri

No one said cross sales were happening at your site. Your site is on a list due to the complaints we got about the program running it. We don't tell anyone not to join your site, what we do tell people is to pay extra attention when they join any of the sites under the program. Yours is not singled out.

We didn't "just" slap this warning on the site, we got complaints, investigated and decided to put up the warning. We do it cause we care about our visitors :2 cents:

...... I have never had cross sales or prechecked things on my site and have run a good and fair site and as always Sweetyurizan has been my official site for almost 5 years now. so please ignore the warnings and write to me if you want.....

As i said if you join my site, Sweetyurizan my site not other sites on their network you will not be charged anything but my site, i have heard there has been some cross sales on other sites of their but they have stopped that because of a problem between people and the way it was set up, but join sweetyurizan.com and you will not have a problem.....

maybe you never had them but you certainly have them now. There are 2 PRE-checked cross sales on your join page :2 cents:

Attachments

• joinpage.gif
    joinpage.gif
    22 KB · Views: 1,165
Last edited:

rollo25

Banned
Jeez! I wonder if this is actually Yurizan posting as herself or some scumbag impostor, one of those that run her site.

well, I bet there are some people who will risk being scammed because she is so pretty.
If there are people who've had good experiences with incrediblepass and/or sweetyurizan, please write in. I think the site was fine the way it was, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I think she was unaware or was lied to about the folks at incrediblepass, who would knowingly want to associate themselves with a group of scammers, its not good business. We really need to talk to somebody from incrediblepass, maybe a word from them will put potential members of yurizans site more at ease.