• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Holy shit, NEGATOR . . . Plus> OMG, no . . . OMFG! You are THE MAN with the Yuri~Links. One could just imagine that it was you whose tongue had just worked over that Sweet Yurizan pussy just before the shots were taken in the black net body stocking. I thought the "drizzle" pic in the pink socks foto-set was the tops, but I nearly went into Termina Drool on logging on to your latest finds ! Great work, NEG' . . . Now if we could just get Yuri to make her videos as tasty as her stills . . . SLUUUURRRRPPPP!!!!!

We Yurizanistas are in your debt, sir .
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown:

Ahhhhh, me again . . . Some Queries:

1) Anybody besides me thinking Yurizan has hired herself a new foto shooter? The new stills on her site are really "classy" (besides showing a lot more of that sweet pussy) . . . Maybe she's picked up some tricks shooting for Mac & Bumble.

2)Anybody else out there like to see Yuri~Doll "working" with Erik Everhard or Vince Voyeur ? ? ? Talk about Oh-My-God !

3) Anybody actually get a look at Yuri making it with Andrea Marin in the elusive M&B video ? Is it a just a promo trailer or is there actually a viewable/downloadable video ? Or just the typical bait & switch . . . OVER.

Sorry guys . . . Trying to figure out how to edit my post and Delete the bad link . . . looks like the re-directing bastards win again. My apologies for the bogus posting . . . HTV