• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
Wait to you see the new video at the beach i am doing this weekend on my bicycle and some new photos on my horse, the video will be posted soon on the front page of my official site sweetyurizan.com, i hope you will enjoy it, I am planning some big changes in the site,
hugs
yuri

Wait to you see the new video at the beach i am doing this weekend on my bicycle and some new photos on my horse, the video will be posted soon on the front page of my official site sweetyurizan.com, i hope you will enjoy it, I am planning some big changes in the site,
hugs
yuri

we are waiting baby :)

Sweetyurizan

if you really want to help me out post links from sweetyurizan please otherwise your not. my official site is sweetyurizan.com always is and was, you will see new content there only,,

If she decides to do it, it won't be because of this forum. The biggest reason why any glamour model ever does hard core is because of money. Plain and simple....

She'll look at her bank account, look at her bills, see what producers will offer her, and see what's she comfortable doing. Reading this bulletin board will probably close to last as things that will contribute to her decision whether to do hardcore b/g.

That may be true for many stars but the way many posters online go about suggesting it on her or other girls here, other forums, or other parts of the web is totally disrespectful.

If she has stated she is not interested or won't well then some people need to just shut the fark up already and let her make her own decisions on her life and stop hammering the idea. There is a reason these losers never have a decent woman or even a woman at all...they think they can control a woman. They even think they can control a woman through an online forum as they sit on their computer alone with their tiny dick in there hand, it is farking pathetic.

Would any of these so called 'men' approach Yuri in person and have the balls to ask her to fark on camera? hell no, is it respectful to ask such a thing in person without even knowing her? absolutely not, so then why online? The funny thing is many of these 'men' can barely function socially in public.

As for Yuri I don't know her personally. It is up to her to decide what she does in life. My theory on her based on posts and interviews is she is not the average pinup girl. She does seem intelligent which is why many of us like her so much...she has the body of a g-ddess and it seems she has the brains of an empress. She does have higher education and I imagine at anytime she could find a decently paying non-modeling job if she isn't in one already.

In fact my brother went to college with a girl who worked at Hooters to pay her school bills...she was double majoring in an Honors bio science major and psychology...she was 2nd in her class for psychology (of over 800!!!!) and 5th in bio science (of 75 or so). She posed for Playboy and other nude photoshoots just like Yuri. After a few years of that she saved up enough money and is now in medical school. Did random guys approach her on the street and say you should stop doing this softcore crap and jump into a 10 person Gang Bang because I need to jerk off to something new? HELL NO.

/Sorry this had to be my first post...long time freeones reader it is time for me to get involved

Sweetyurizan

thanks whiskeyness, I do not have to do boy girl and i will not do boygirl on camera, i enjoy what I do and my site sweetyurizan.com makes me enough money to do whatever I want and to buy whatever i want, i have a great team working with me there and i am just fine without doing hardcore. Wait till you see what i have in store for the site soon, you will not want to miss it. thanks to all that support me. you know you can always email me from my site and i will answer to all. that is what makes Sweetyurizan.com my personal site, i will tell you all and soon to add somethng very special....
hugs
yurizan
besides my team keeps me with plenty of the top girls, eva evangelina, puma swede, evie dellatosso, what else could a girl want,,, lol

Last edited: