• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Really?? I love the new boobs, but then again I am totally a sillicone lover, so maybe that helps.

They looked real because she had a little more weight then. The thinner she got, the more you could tell she had implants. She went bigger and they looked alright, but then I'm guessing something happened to one of them because she had another proceedure shortly after. I miss her either way. I was hoping to get to see her in a scene with more than one dude, ideally a gangbang with dp and bukake.

95% of all fake breasts look bad!

I think that's questionable, and probably wouldn't put the figure that high. Even so for the sake of argument lets say you're right. The other 95% still have a wide variety of different degrees of how bad they are. Some of them still look very good. Some are awful. I don't want to say anything bad about Yurizan or hurt her feelings, but hers are way more towards the latter to be brutally honest. It's not that she had implants, or had large ones. I have nothing against boob jobs in of themselves. It's just that the ones she has are not well done to state it plainly. The surgeon did a poor job. If I was her I would seek compensation or at least to have the person responsible pay for somebody that's competent to do them again.