• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your thoughts?

When driving from Allentown, Pa. to NYC I wanted to comply with New York's bullshit no-carry statutes. I disassembled my weapon and put it in its carry case and locked it. I put each individual round in a locked box and put everything in the trunk along with a sign that read "There is an unloaded, disassembled handgun in here." I would have painted a big red arrow on the trunk as well, but I was a little pressed for time.

The only thing these stupid laws do is make robbing or killing people easier for scumbags.

Agreed

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I was going to come up with a reasonable, intelligent argument when seeing the first post.
Then I saw this:
I wonder if we will see this played out in other aspects of life…

I have a Texas drivers license, but can’t drive in Michigan.

I got married in Alabama, but Oregon does not recognize it.

Let's say someone's son was born in Kansas, but New York does not recognize Kansas as part of America, so my son isn’t a citizen.

And that does not even begin to cover the fact that these idiots in New York are trying to regulate A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!

This is not a comment by a reasonable person looking for an intelligent conversation. This is a comment made by a fucktard child trolling for hatred. Way to go, luvsem. You're a superstar.

Want me to unban WTC?

Please do. I would love to see those two intellectual midgets go toe-to-toe.

New York is one of the most corrupt places on planet earth but does it serve the common good to jail this woman or does it help another corrupt new york talking head to advance his/his career???? Fucking joke.
I said execute her not jail her, that would be crazy :rolleyes:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
My POV:

Having worked as a lay judge, I have learned a lot about justice.

If you are in a new country or state, it is YOUR responsibility to learn about the laws in that place.

Especially concerning weapons.

So, you want to walk around foreign territory with a weapon...

You get locked up because you broke the rules - Learn the lesson :2 cents:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
My thoughts?

....not less guns;more guns, and give 'em to the right fuckin' people.

By "the right fuckin' people" I mean any citizen of the U.S.A. that doesn't have a criminal record.

Carry laws nationwide...

Here's the thing no one wants to admit: If people were allowed to carry nationwide; the gun-related crime rate would skyrocket...for the first few years, then it would plummet. No one wants to admit that;because it means a big loss of life;but that's the facts...as spoken by me.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I thought all the right wingnuts were in favor of state's rights. :surprise: :dunno:

I guess it depends on what the issue is, huh (see "National Health Care"). Bullshit....it can't cut both ways.

I thought all the right wingnuts were in favor of state's rights. :surprise: :dunno:

I guess it depends on what the issue is, huh (see "National Health Care"). Bullshit....it can't cut both ways.

Damn right it's about the issues! And yes, it does cut both ways.

There is no mention what so ever in the Constitution about National Health Care.

There is mention in the Constitution about The Right To Keep and Bear Arms.

She didn't forget that she was carrying a gun. The gun is part of what she's carrying everywhere. She never get house of her hoe without ID, wallet, keys, et... and her gun.
She acted honestly and for this she was treated like a criminal.

But this isssue is bigger than that
This is a consequence of the american laws about guns : some people deal with their gun as they do with some "normal" stuff. Man, this ain't a fucking lipstick you're carrying, it's a weapon :brick:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The woman needs to get a gun license in New York or not go there packing. Jerome needs to vet his information sources better and get a conceal carry license for New York or not go there strapped. If you ask me, it's the right wingers wanting to force everyone to have to live like them.

examine the traitor known as W. He stomped up and down the constitution as a rule and yet you hold him in such high regard????

I would appreciate it if you would find a thread where I said I held Bush in high regard. Because I sure don't remember saying it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
As much as a right winger as I am, gun laws have become necessary. When the constitution was written there were only 2.5 million people here with muskets. Your first gun laws were out west. When the cowboys went into the saloon the sheriff made them check their guns before drinking. Western states started passing non conceal laws. After the civil war southern states passed laws saying only rich people were allowed to have guns to protect from slave uprisings.

In 1911, after an attempt to assassinate the mayor of New York City, the New York legislature passed the Sullivan Law, which required a police permit for both owning and carrying a pistol. During the next 20 years the NRA helped write most of the state laws concerning permits. The feds didn't step in till the 30's to control trafficking from gangsters.

Do you see a pattern here? The times have changed as far as bearing arms goes. Guns in the house? Sure. Guns for your business? Fine. You like shooting at the range or in the woods? Go have fun. Guns at the 911 memorial? Get your head out of your ass and get back to Dixie.

As much as a right winger as I am, gun laws have become necessary. When the constitution was written there were only 2.5 million people here with muskets. Your first gun laws were out west. When the cowboys went into the saloon the sheriff made them check their guns before drinking. Western states started passing non conceal laws. After the civil war southern states passed laws saying only rich people were allowed to have guns to protect from slave uprisings.

In 1911, after an attempt to assassinate the mayor of New York City, the New York legislature passed the Sullivan Law, which required a police permit for both owning and carrying a pistol. During the next 20 years the NRA helped write most of the state laws concerning permits. The feds didn't step in till the 30's to control trafficking from gangsters.

Do you see a pattern here? The times have changed as far as bearing arms goes. Guns in the house? Sure. Guns for your business? Fine. You like shooting at the range or in the woods? Go have fun. Guns at the 911 memorial? Get your head out of your ass and get back to Dixie.

Even the great shithole of New York City needs a amendment to change Constitutional Law. Times may change but their
'law' clearly violates the constitution end of discussion. But unfortunately New York, like Texas, operates under the impression that the Constitution doesn't apply to them. Most corrupt city in our country.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Even the great shithole of New York City needs a amendment to change Constitutional Law. Times may change but their
'law' clearly violates the constitution end of discussion. But unfortunately New York, like Texas, operates under the impression that the Constitution doesn't apply to them. Most corrupt city in our country.

Wrong and not the end of the discussion. 10th amendment of the constitution:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

-The feds can't take away your gun.
-The feds can't tell a state what to do about guns.
-The states can write their own laws about guns but the people can vote to overturn it.

There it is.

Wrong and not the end of the discussion. 10th amendment of the constitution:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

-The feds can't take away your gun.
-The feds can't tell a state what to do about guns.
-The states can write their own laws about guns but the people can vote to overturn it.

There it is.

Them why do the Feds keep nosing into the new Pot laws. Is this not a state right to vote its own course also?? These things should be in stone not at the flux and flow of whomever is in charge at the time.

Them why do the Feds keep nosing into the new Pot laws. Is this not a state right to vote its own course also?? These things should be in stone not at the flux and flow of whomever is in charge at the time.

Because nowhere in The Constitution is there an Amendment that states "the right of the people to smoke pot shall not be infringed."