• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
But it's all Barry's fault, right? You want to fix the economy? Raise fucking taxes.

raisetaxes.jpg

But it's all Barry's fault, right? You want to fix the economy? Raise fucking taxes.

raisetaxes.jpg

The wealthiest of the wealthy already pay way more taxes than all those below them.

xfire

You have no clue about the top tax rate, do you Samantha? Allow me to educate you, your fantastic moron.

toprate.gif

Raise fucking taxes.

Raising taxes even as much as +90% has proven to be ineffective at increasing revenue.

You see our current GDP is near something like 23-25%. It should be 18% minimum. At the current rate there aren't enough taxes in this freakin' country to cover our current GDP. But hey the Barry and his Harv Tards say otherwise.

xfire

Raising taxes even as much as +90% has proven to be ineffective at increasing revenue.

You see our current GDP is near something like 23-25%. It should be 18% minimum. At the current rate there aren't enough taxes in this freakin' country to cover our current GDP. But hey the Barry and his Harv Tards say otherwise.

When has that been tried? The last time taxes were at +90% was 1961. Here's a graph to put things in perspective-

http://zfacts.com/sites/all/files/image/debt/US-national-debt-GDP.png

US-national-debt-GDP.png

xfire

What's worse than a tax-and-spend liberal? A tax-cut-borrow-and-spend "conservative". Are you voting for Romney?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Jacking up taxes will only trickle down to all of us. Businesses will only pass along the costs. Business will reduce expansion. Growth slows down. Jobs don't open up. The only benefactor is government. I don't trust them with my money to make good decisions. Look at what happened when the government got into the lending business.

If the government wants to have a clean energy build up, give the companies tax breaks for these efforts.

i cannot give bobjustbob any more rep so, I can ony reflect his message in a sense by adding that business is important if you would like to work in the future.

bobjustbob

What's worse than a tax-and-spend liberal? A tax-cut-borrow-and-spend "conservative". Are you voting for Romney?

I'm going to wait till October to either vote for Romney or sit this election out. 2 presidential elections without a decent republican candidate. Face it folks, unless John Kennedy or Abe Lincoln rise from their graves, it's going to be 4 more years.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I'm going to wait till October to either vote for Romney or sit this election out. 2 presidential elections without a decent republican candidate. Face it folks, unless John Kennedy or Abe Lincoln rise from their graves, it's going to be 4 more years.
Or you could do something useful and vote for somebody else.

It always astounds me that we all seem to hate the whole two party system, yet adamantly refuse to do anything to change it. Most just stay home because their 'team' didn't field somebody they liked. Vote for a third party. It wouldn't take a third party candidate winning to change things - 'cause we all know that ain't happening - but even a small, but significant chunk of the vote would send a big message.

bobjustbob

Rattrap, that is not such a bad idea. Pull the 3rd lever. Send a message. I like that.

I came up with this shitty election idea years ago. Have a lever that votes for none of the above. If none of the above wins then we have another election with new candidates.

xfire

Jacking up taxes will only trickle down to all of us. Businesses will only pass along the costs. Business will reduce expansion. Growth slows down. Jobs don't open up. The only benefactor is government. I don't trust them with my money to make good decisions. Look at what happened when the government got into the lending business.

If the government wants to have a clean energy build up, give the companies tax breaks for these efforts.

To quote a friend of mine, "I'm so old, I remember when America was a world power. But we stopped growing when the rich stopped paying taxes."