• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your Signature Weapon...

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=8835205699760878591

Shotgun
You preferred a weapon with 54% power over speed and 52% range over melee.
You use a Shotgun. While not the fastest gun in the west, a shotgun's raw power and ease of use make it an extremely potent weapon. Some shotguns can also be loaded with many different types of ammunition, providing a versatility many guns don't have. Choosing your shots, you fell your opponents immediately and without pause.

Attachments

• mt1112013058.jpg
    mt1112013058.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 222
You use Air Strikes.
Fighting? Fighting is for idiots! All you have to do is make a quick walkie-talkie call and have the ground ahead of you carpeted with explosive charges. Your enemies will be searching frantically for refuge as you chuckle from afar.

Attachments

• mt1112012904.jpg
    mt1112012904.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 224
desert eagle i kinda wanted an fn 5-7 damn thats a snazzy handgun but a de suites me fine

shotgun for me also... once again another great test JDB

WTF do i have to do to be a sniper rifle?

I got desert eagle...30% power vs speed, 74% range vs melee.

PWNAGE is better at long range.

Machinegun
You preferred a weapon with 47% power over speed and 83% range over melee.
You use a Machinegun. Phenomenal range and rate of fire more than make up for the lack of mobility that a full machinegun warrant. Though a machinegun lacks the punch of heavier artillery, it is still an exceedingly potent infantry weapon and can fire continuously for a long time. Your enemies will run for cover as you pepper the landscape with bullets.

4G63

Closed Account
You use a Halberd.
Possibly the most versatile polearm ever made, the Halberd is an elegant mix of spear and staff, remaining relatively light while having an effective cutting edge and stabbing point. Your enemies will never get near you; your personal space will be as unreachable as a faraway land.

Shotgun
You preferred a weapon with 70% power over speed and 70% range over melee.
You use a Shotgun. While not the fastest gun in the west, a shotgun's raw power and ease of use make it an extremely potent weapon. Some shotguns can also be loaded with many different types of ammunition, providing a versatility many guns don't have. Choosing your shots, you fell your opponents immediately and without pause.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 91% on power
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 86% on range

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

The What's Your Signature Weapon Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=8835205699760878591

I would have preferred a .50 cal sniper rifle or a ERYX ATGW instead

Halberd
You preferred a weapon with 49% power over speed and 43% range over melee.
You use a Halberd.
Possibly the most versatile polearm ever made, the Halberd is an elegant mix of spear and staff, remaining relatively light while having an effective cutting edge and stabbing point. Your enemies will never get near you; your personal space will be as unreachable as a faraway land.

:D

You preferred a weapon with 69% power over speed and 38% range over melee.
You use a Greatsword.
Do the words Zweihander or Flamberge mean anything to you? You prefer a Greatsword, a massive, heavy blade frequently strong enough to cut down the rides of mounted warriors. Though slow, the impressive length and heft of a greatsword makes it capable even of breaking through armor. Your enemies will run from the deadly arcs of your blade as you bear down on them.
scored higher than 89% on power
scored higher than 51% on range

Warhammers and C-4 are also fun :fight:

Halberd
You preferred a weapon with 38% power over speed and 40% range over melee.
You use a Halberd.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Shotgun (yes!)
You preferred a weapon with 63% power over speed and 60% range over melee.

You use a Machinegun. Phenomenal range and rate of fire more than make up for the lack of mobility that a full machinegun warrant. Though a machinegun lacks the punch of heavier artillery, it is still an exceedingly potent infantry weapon and can fire continuously for a long time. Your enemies will run for cover as you pepper the landscape with bullets.

32% power
90% range

Sun Tzu strikes again...

You preferred a weapon with 16% power over speed and 69% range over melee.
You use Dual Pistols.

Best done with relatively light pistols like Berettas, a pair of pistols is the quintessential Street Samurai's arsenal. Stylish and fast, a pair of pistols is inaccurate but fearsome. You excel at providing cover fire and look cool while doing it. Your opponents will dive for cover when you reach to your sides.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 2% on power

You scored higher than 83% on range

You use a Desert Eagle.
One of the most powerful handguns in production, the Desert Eagle is a heavy punch in a small package. Its reliability and speed are remarkable for a gun with such high caliber. Your enemies won't stand a chance as you fell them bullet by bullet.

Shotgun
You preferred a weapon with 69% power over speed and 63% range over melee.

You use a Greatsword.
Do the words Zweihander or Flamberge mean anything to you? You prefer a Greatsword, a massive, heavy blade frequently strong enough to cut down the rides of mounted warriors. Though slow, the impressive length and heft of a greatsword makes it capable even of breaking through armor. Your enemies will run from the deadly arcs of your blade as you bear down on them.

Obviously, I have a problem because i'd rather cut the shit out of you than shoot you...