• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your opinions on zionism?

Vagina

Banned
what do ya'll think about zionism? i personally believe supporting israel should be our top priority. we should continue paying money to strengthen the country and then we should make sure the enemy middle-east countries are stripped off their military power so that israel is not in harm's way.

Zionism is one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard.

I think we should level Jerusalem to the ground so all these stupid crazy motherfuckers will stop killing each other over a worthless piece of dirt. But then they'd all just want to kill us instead (those of them that don't already want to.)

There really isn't anything that can be done about religious fanatics. Look at these people, somehow they have managed to wrap their head around the idea that there is only one God and that he has deemed this site to be holy, so that means that they should wage war against everyone else who insists that there is only one God and that he has deemed this land to be holy...:eek:

It's a sad fact that as long as Islam and Judaism exist (Christians don't care about the Holy Land anymore, they are content to rule the rest of the world.) there will never be peace in the middle east.

Honestly, I think that all the Jews should just suck it up and move somewhere else. The Arabs have the more legitimate claim to the land because they have occupied it for 2,000 years. For all we know it is most likely that the shit the bible says about it isn't even true, the rest of it isn't, so why the hell not? Nobody should be getting anything in reality based on that superstitious hocus pocus.

and if you DO want to concede that the Jews have a legitimate claim to the land from back then, so what? So do alot of people to a lot of places. Everywhere in the world has been conquered by different people 57 different times.

Hey, if you want to go back to the stone age, I'm all for it. But there is a huge list of people with grievances over land theft that occurred less than 2,000 years ago. Why don't we start with China, and Russia, then we can move on to giving the American Southwest back to Mexico.... This is going to take awhile.

Vagina

Banned
calpoon you are quite ignorant. the state of israel is a homeland for jews. its not all about religious fanatics.

All Jews are religious fanatics, if they aren't then they aren't really Jews. I don't have anything against Jewish people as human beings, and I don't have any more or less of support for them than any other religious fanatic group.

To me if you have a belief structure that states there is only one truth and everyone else in the world who doesn't believe in it is wrong and your purpose in life is to make everyone else believe in it too, than that makes you a religious fanatic as far as I'm concerned.

Vagina

Banned
the jews are actually an ethnicity as well. you don't have to be religious at all. jews have been killed in the holocaust and persecuted so many times throughout history. if you still can't understand why the state of israel must be supported then you are retarded

either that or you're an anti-semite calpoon

so you ask my opinion and then when I don't agree with you I am retarded or anti-Semite?

Hmm. where does this rational sound familiar.. oh yeah, I just described it in my last post.

Vagina

Banned
calpoon, you've posted nothing but typical anti-semitic propaganda. just admit it, you don't like jews.

calpoon, you've posted nothing but typical anti-semitic propaganda. just admit it, you don't like jews.

Sounds to me more like he is against religious fanatacism in any form. :dunno:

you are obviously a racist then. I don't agree with the idea of having a country based on ethnic segregation either.

I don't think that you are even Jewish or really believe in Zionism, I just think that you are being a troll and you made this thread so you could attack anyone, no matter what they had to say.

Everyone knows that I speak out against the holocaust and such treatment of people all the time.

how so? clearly the jews as a whole are also an ethnicity. if you don't support a homeland for them then you are obviously anti-semitic.

Well, many ethnicities have lost their claims to a homeland throughout history as calpoon mentioned. It is very difficult for these ethnicities every time. But to do such a thing as just granting the Jewish people claim to land that was already rightfully claimed by others was irresponsible and predictably created many problems.

In this modern world, ethnicities and religions are spread all over the place. Homelands don't really matter so much anymore IMO. European Jews didn't have a homeland per se before the Holocaust so why did they need one afterwards? If anything, when they really needed a homeland to go to was DURING the Holocaust.

It would be nice if we could give a brand new country to any group that is suffering from persecution, so they can live unmolested. But there are no places on the map that aren't already claimed (except Antarctica, arguably). What needs to be worked on is a world where anyone of any ethnicity or religion can live comfortably. That is the only way we can achieve peace. Certainly it cannot be done by having the world powers slice up the map as they see fit and putting people wherever they please to keep us all segregated.

Vagina

Banned
you are obviously a racist then. I don't agree with the idea of having a country based on ethnic segregation either.

I don't think that you are even Jewish or really believe in Zionism, I just think that you are being a troll and you made this thread so you could attack anyone, no matter what they had to say.

Everyone knows that I speak out against the holocaust and such treatment of people all the time.

so im a troll now because i believe in a homeland for the jews? this just shows the idiocy within the logic of anti-semites.

and no i am not jewish. but that doesn't mean i can't be a zionist.

José_3

Closed Account
Zionists are everywhere, they control most of western society.

Vagina

Banned
I see you have a nazi supporter there calpoon. The type that goes around saying "jews control the world power governments." i honestly don't understand why you people dislike the jews. my ex girlfriend is jewish and she is probably the most wonderful person ive ever met

I see you have a nazi supporter there calpoon. The type that goes around saying "jews control the world power governments." i honestly don't understand why you people dislike the jews. my ex girlfriend is jewish and she is probably the most wonderful person ive ever met

While I fully support the idea of supporting Israel, your typical rhetoric and immediate, knee-jerk reaction just plain sickens me.

Anyone who does not support Israel, or who has a different view is immediately a nazi. You then follow it up with the age old "some of my best friends are jews" statement, as to why we should all love them.

Me? I've never really regarded someone being Jewish, or Muslim, or Christian, etc. as a reason to hate or love them. There are so many other reasons to be misanthropic....

You ask for opinions on zionism, and then attack when everyone doesn't shower it with praises. While I may not agree with Calpoon's assessment or ideas, I do respect them as his.

H

José_3

Closed Account
So I'm a Nazi?

You couldn't be much further from the truth if you tried!
I was alive during WWII and saw what they did at the time, so try another tack, if you would be so kind.

You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist.

Check out who controls the big world banks for starters and work from there, you'll soon find the links to Zionism.

They really didn't steal any land. The US stole it for them.

The Israeli government was set up by the US and is a faux government.

You're thinking of Freemasons.

Many things, the Israeli government may be, but I think you'd have to concede it's a real government. They often do things contrary to what the US wants or advises.

I think you'll actually find that it was a number of countries, most notably the British, that had to do with the formation of Israel. But it was the UN that ended up getting Israel as a state (country) created and ratified.

:hatsoff:

H