• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your longest celebrity / model crush

I don't really think I have one. I know people who will watch a certain show or movie solely because an actress they like is in it who they physically like. I'm the opposite, if I don't like what they are in I won't watch it. So I would guess I don't have a crush otherwise I would follow them wherever they appeared in.

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
From ages 14 to 16, I was crazy for Brooke Burke. After seeing her nude in a friend's Playboy, I taped several episodes of Wild On! for later enjoyment. My desktop wallpaper was usually some scantily clad picture of her.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Karima Adebibe, since um... 14th of February(Karima's and Lara's birthday) '06.

Hunter Tylo since around mid 90`s.
Many/most of you haven`t probably even ever heard of her(?), but she is an actress who is playing the role of Taylor Forrester in a tv soap opera called The Bold and the Beautiful :o

It can`t be far from being the most stupid and boring tv series that has survived for so many years, but it does have one good thing on it`s side; it has employed the most beautiful woman in the world for more than 15 years now.
No, I never followed that stupid show, but my mother did and I just couldn`t take my eyes off the tv whenever I happened to be around and this angel was shining her beauty there...

If I would have to describe the most beautiful face a woman can possibly have, I would just say "Hunter Tylo in the 90`s".
Naturally she`s got older now, but she`s still hot as hell.

i know her and your right,shes very beautiful

probably my second choice

Elle MacPherson since her 1st Sports Illustrated cover appearance in 86. I think she was my first celeb crush and she still looks smokin' hot.

Just looked up her birthdate to see what age she is and she turned 45 (!!!!!) Saturday.

:bowdown:

milla jovovich since i was a kid and someone mentioned ming na , i remember seeing her in a magazine and have been a fan of hers too but milla really is a crush , i would go see her in bad movies.
Been a fan since I saw the Fith Element.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
From "Atlantic City" 1972 to today, Susan Sarandon still beautiful inside and out at 60+