• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Your input is needed! What contests and prizes would YOU like to see? (win credits!)

Re: >>> Your input is needed! What contests and prizes would YOU like to see? (win credits!)

1. What kind of online contests do you enjoy the most? Raffles/lottery

2. What kind of prizes would you like to see? Passes

3. What do you think of the general rules? Rules are fine

4. Do you like the bonus questions we've been adding to the quiz contests? Yes

5. How do you think we could improve our contests? Make sure prizes exist before advertised. Like a couple of the others who have posted I was also picked for a prize in the 7 million post prize drawing, sent my preference via a PM to be told I would get my first choice but never received it.

Re: >>> Your input is needed! What contests and prizes would YOU like to see? (win credits!)

1. Generally, quizzes
2. Passes to the best sites
3. Rules are okay with me
4. Yes
5. I can't think of anything at the moment but will post again if I think of something.

I seldom do contests due to time constraints

1. Quizzes
2. Passes to sites like DDF, 21Sextury, VNA, digital playground
3. Rules are fine
4. Yes
5. Not sure

1. Quizzes.
2. Free DVD's, pics, autographs, etc.
3. The rules are fine.
4. The bonus questions are fine as well.
5. Not sure at this point.

In regards to Point #2 "What kind of Prize?"
I would ask for something bold like a custom video for the winner.
The selection could be provided by any number of actresses and satisfy the desire of the ultimate prize.
Imagine having the pick from a catagory that best suits the individual from: Ebony; Asian ; European ;Latin ; Lesbian ;T-Girl...getting what you want and it's all for you!
Selfish? Maybe...but that may trigger a response from more subscribers to enter for the fantasy of your dreams.
That's my two cents worth anyway

I enjoy the contests and think they are fine the way they are but if I was able to change anything it would be the prizes. For that from time to time I would run a contest and have FreeOnes provide a pass to the site of your choice and that could even be limited to sites that belong to a OCSM.

all are good.
a month long pass to sekas site,ariella ferreras site
rules are okay
yes
add more prizes that is all

1. Quizzes
2. Site passes- Brazzers Reality Kings etc
3.I dont mind the general rules
4.No
5.Adding more.... colors?

Hi Petra and everyone at freeones,

I am glad to participate at this time and here is my opinion to your topics:

1. What kind of online contests do you enjoy the most? Getting free passes to sites

2. What kind of prizes would you like to see? For example, are there any specific goodies or site passes you'd like to try to win? No, not especially, but a dinner with Petra would be great!!

3. What do you think of the general rules? (i.e. having to PM our contest account with answers, must have posted 5 times somewhere on the board, etc) I guess, this is ok, cause if it would not be like that, my chances to win would be less:)

4. Do you like the bonus questions we've been adding to the quiz contests? Yes, for sure, cause this is great chance to get further, please dont make it too easy!!!

5. How do you think we could improve our contests? In letting me win each time:)

If you DON'T participate in contests, why don't you? Cause I dont know the answers or just not am interested in the prizes!!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Re: Your input is needed! What contests and prizes would YOU like to see? (win credits!)

In regards to Point #2 "What kind of Prize?"
I would ask for something bold like a custom video for the winner.
The selection could be provided by any number of actresses and satisfy the desire of the ultimate prize.
Imagine having the pick from a catagory that best suits the individual from: Ebony; Asian ; European ;Latin ; Lesbian ;T-Girl...getting what you want and it's all for you!
Selfish? Maybe...but that may trigger a response from more subscribers to enter for the fantasy of your dreams.
That's my two cents worth anyway
I like this a lot. Some models may not do everything requested by the winner but they could work something out. Harley Spencer has been taking requests for custom photos from fans on here. She's been posting these photos and having a lot of fun with it. All you need is an imagination to enter. Rep for Milesobrian.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What kind of online contests do you enjoy the most?
The ones where you ask a bunch of questions about the website of the prize.

2. What kind of prizes would you like to see? For example, are there any specific goodies or site passes you'd like to try to win?
Anything female friendly, like X-Art, Nubiles, etc.

3. What do you think of the general rules? (i.e. having to PM our contest account with answers, must have posted 5 times somewhere on the board, etc)
They seem fair enough.

4. Do you like the bonus questions we've been adding to the quiz contests?
Yes, I do. Bonus questions are always nice.

5. How do you think we could improve our contests?
More contests and perhaps more prizes in each contest.

winning dvds, calendars, cards as well would be dope

Much like the "tagline" under my username, what contests?

I got a PM about miss freeones, but there was really no info about what to do for the contest, or how to vote for it to begin, and the only thing I saw in the forum was a locked announcement thread, so just moved on and forgot about it. Even now it's just an image, ad, and re-direct to the forum front page..

I guess I've seen a few here and there, but they where usually just a membership to a site for a month or two if you win, and I guess I'm the kind of person that would just pay for the membership if it really interested me instead of "having specific rep power, posts, years, activity, and doing the hokey pokey while reciting london bridge is falling down with my eyes closed" type of stuff.

Just my 2 cents

1. Quiz
2. credits
3. The general contest rules have been good.
4. Yeah
5. More bonus myFO credits

- - - Updated - - -

1. Quiz
2. credits
3. The general contest rules have been good.
4. Yeah
5. More bonus myFO credits

1. concurso de traseros por categorias 2.las fotografias 3.sin reglas no hay concurso 4.los bonus siempre son buenos 5.preguntando

1. What kind of online contests do you enjoy the most? Quizzes

2. What kind of prizes would you like to see? For example, are there any specific goodies or site passes you'd like to try to win?

Site passes are great

3. What do you think of the general rules? They are fine.

4. Do you like the bonus questions we've been adding to the quiz contests? Yes

5. How do you think we could improve our contests? Add more prizes or runner up spots to give a better chance

Some are legit and others? I get spammed!

I don't care i rairley do contest because they always want more info that i am willing to give and i never receive the prize that i suposedly have won

Hey Thanks

1. Maybe the quizzes thing would be interesting, some kind of thought about the site and knowledge of it.

2. Maybe a week to full access of the site.

3. The rules are great, but being new limits some folks.

4. The bonus is a plus......hence bonus.

5. Keep the contest short in time, maybe a big contest, with small contest inside the time frame. It's all about attention to the game, the time it takes, and enough you keep us coming here as often and staying as long as we can.

Thanks for letting us lend a voice.