• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Favourite Vampire Movie

Favourite Vampire Movie

• Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Fright Night.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • The Lost Boys.

• From Dusk Till Dawn.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Interview with the Vampire.

• Near Dark.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Blade.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • The Forsaken.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Capenters Vampires

• Underworld

• Total voters
Choose what film you think is the best

Blade 1.2.3
Fright night 1.2
Underworld 1.2
From Dusk Till Dawn 1.2.3

Last edited:
Bram Stoker's Dracula is the best
follow by Blade

member006

Closed Account
Sorry, not of the above for me. I have to say my favorite was "Salem's Lot" 1979 made for TV mini series that was great. I was just old enough the first time it came around that my parents let me watch it . I saw it again years later and was impressed by the different approach to the traditional "vampire" story and the directing. As well as special effects that were ahead of their time.

For entertainment value I would have to go for the Blade Trilogy. For quality of movie, I would go for Interview with the vampire. From Dusk till dawn was good aswell.

Any old Hammer Films vampire movie, especially with Lee and Cushing as Dracula and Van Helsing.
(So true to form on your polls, none of the options you've picked.)

Definetly the first From Dusk Till Dawn.
What I like about the movie is that if you watch it for the first time, you would never see it coming.
It starts out as a gangster flick, Salma Hayek has you hot and bam !!
"Welcome.... to slavery...."

jod0565

Member, you member...
I don't see Embrace Of The Vampire on the list - hello, Alyssa Milano nudity!

Seriously, I love Bram Stoker's Dracula - it has been in the player for two days now - it's how I watch movies, bits at a time. lol

I had a real hard time with this one - From Dusk Till Dawn was going to be my favorite choice -

"I've got six little friends and they can all run faster than you" f'n classic! IMO the movie was all good till the actual vamps showed up! (Except of course for Salma - meeeow with da snake)

Interview - again, great movie - incredible plot - true to Anne Rice's work... But then again, too true to her work - seedy goth - not my kind of vamps

Blade - Great action, decent characterization - plot wasn't fleshed out well enough - no pun intended.

Underworld - Personal favorite - great plot and action, incredible cinematography and believable charachters - Evil vs. Evil vs. Good - Well done - but not quite up to snuff

Dracula - Again with the seedy gothiness, not a fan - complex and detailed, but not a favorite

The Lost Boys, - Ok who didn't love that movie - but to camp/anything the cory's cant win...sorry...next

To me, the best vampire movie should be a B movie, mildy funny, low-tech gore, decent vamp plot and topped off with the b movie king - you guessed it JAMES WOODS!

My vote's for JC's Vamps...