• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favourite marvel comics?

JayJohn85

Banned
For me it has to be X-men used to collect loads still got a couple of hundred:D

And why may you ask, its all down to epic sagas like:

Age of apocalypse
Onslaught
Zero Tolerance
Messiah Complex

I like 'em in this order: :)

Uncanny X-men
Amazing Spider-man
Incredible Hulk
Deadpool
Punisher

I read so many but these are the ones I look forward to every month:

Deadpool
Ms. Marvel
X-Force
New Avengers
Cable (the whole Hope and Bishop arc started off slow to me but now Im really into it)

Marvel zombies all the way best collection i read in a long time, if you go to a local borders or waterstones there is aq big hard back edition of the whole series !! well cool.

I was getting into Wolverine: The End but then the comic store around me was in a financial slump but kept saying: Well, you know how Marvel is with sending out their issues on time. I thought, never had much a problem with that unless you count Kevin Smith's Spiderman Black Cat mini series.

A few months later the place shut down and before I knew it I was comicless :(

I was getting into Wolverine: The End but then the comic store around me was in a financial slump but kept saying: Well, you know how Marvel is with sending out their issues on time. I thought, never had much a problem with that unless you count Kevin Smith's Spiderman Black Cat mini series.

A few months later the place shut down and before I knew it I was comicless :(

I had trouble getting Black Cat Spider-man too. It and the Ultimates were the only things I ever had to wait on from Marvel.

Batman comics (Grant Morrisons run has been entertaining if anything else)
Superman comics (love the new direction, even if it's tough to follow at times)
Spider-Man comics (not a big fan of BND, but gauntlet has been good)
Hulk comics (still waiting on Red Hulk's identity!!!)
Captain America comics (Brubakers run has been outstanding!)
Wonder Woman comics (She needs a good long consistent run, but I generally like WW)
Spider-Woman comics (i think I damn near own every comic she has appeared in)

I had trouble getting Black Cat Spider-man too. It and the Ultimates were the only things I ever had to wait on from Marvel.

That was because Kevin Smith was taking good old time writing the series. He kept putting it off. A issue of Wizard I have explains how it all went down. He was just not writing it and kept putting it off. Quesada was sending him emails, then sent him a friendly threatening email, and then sent him the friendship guilt-trip email. Kevin finally wrapped it up and finished the series.

I love the artwork of the Dodsons (husband and wife art team) :)

current storylines? X-Force has Wolverine leading a team of the X-Men Black ops unit doing what the x-men dont do, Kill. a very violent book, with dark artwork and a focused story.

anyway, New Avengers starting about 5 years ago is great. Thunderbolts, Punisher, so on. You just gotta know who is writing.

Uncanny X-Men,the storyline is very focused. Mutant population are dwindling,they are like 198 mutants left,the messiah child Hope returns with Cable from the future,which people are hinting she could be a version of Phoenix Force Jean. X-men is my number 1 comic,even though they 'pussy up' Xavier and have Cyclops bitching him around.
Love the artwork and the roster. A very large cast of mutants play roles in the comic.
I have old issues of other comics I keep for souvenir,like Superman Action Comics 700 when Metropolis is destroyed,and also Avengers Reborn Number 1.

I read very little marvel now a days, its down to Amazing Spider-Man, X-Force, Uncanny X-Men and X-Men: Legacy

But even tho its not marvel.
THE FLASH has always been my fav comic, along with the new GREEN LANTERN (john stewart).
But they are both DC Comics