• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your favorite NES game(s) of all time?

kirby

anyone remember the ice hockey game on the nes was fun and i played a lot of it, the one made by nintendo where you had to pick you team from three differant player a normal one, a big fat one not fast but strong and a tall one very fast not strong, anyone ? i still have my nes and would love to get my hands on that game again for the memorys ha ha

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
anyone remember the ice hockey game on the nes was fun and i played a lot of it, the one made by nintendo where you had to pick you team from three differant player a normal one, a big fat one not fast but strong and a tall one very fast not strong, anyone ? i still have my nes and would love to get my hands on that game again for the memorys ha ha

i got that one. its fun as hell with 2 players. its called "ice hockey"

Final Fantasy
Mega Man 2
Legend of Zelda
Duck Tales
Super Mario Bros 3

Mega Man 2 was always one of my favs. I just played Duck Tales on my friend's X-Box. So much fun...I dont remember it being so hard, though. But the again, most of these games are really hard now...sad.

Mega Man 2 was always one of my favs. I just played Duck Tales on my friend's X-Box. So much fun...I dont remember it being so hard, though. But the again, most of these games are really hard now...sad.

I know what you mean. Awhile back I tried to play Super Mario Bros 3 again, and it was depressing.

No kidding. we tried playing Contra and it was just depressing. "wait, werent we GOOD at this at one point?" didnt seem like it that day to say the least....

Mario 2 & Zelda

No kidding. we tried playing Contra and it was just depressing. "wait, werent we GOOD at this at one point?" didnt seem like it that day to say the least....

I'm sure if it's a matter of I'm out of practice, my reflexes aren't as good anymore, or I don't have the entire game committed to memory anymore.

This is a tough one to call but im going to go with Castlevania (the original famous). I remember all the levels and music that i experienced when i was little, and its just impossible to ignore that one. Castlevania baby!

Tecmo was the best sports game dude, by far. Tecmo Super Bowl was tight too.

My personal favorite is Baseball Stars

I also liked: RC Pro-Am (with that damn yellow car!), Duck Tales, Dragon Warrior, StarTropics 1&2, Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball, Maniac Mansion, River City Ransom and two great RPG: Shadowgate and DejaVu

Baseball Stars is still one of my favorite baseball games ever, that and its kid brother: Little League Baseball which had the same gameplay. Talk about hours and hours of fun! My friend and I still play those, and go figure, we dont suck at them like we do all of our other favorites. lol.