• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite characters of Metal Gear Solid series

My favorite characters: add a little description, why is he/she favorite the character. All my favorite characters are from MGS3: Snake Eater

1. Snake/Big Boss - his the coolest main character in MGS series. he has a good personality and skills to survive in dangerous situations

2. The Boss - She wasn't a defector. she sacrificed herself for her country.in my eyes a true hero.

3. Eva - She was very brave, but also very clever to get, what she wants.

4. Sigint - A funny man, he kept me laughing during the game

5. Para Medic - She always told about movies, what were realeased in the 60's or before

The only character I hated, was Liquid Snake. He didn't like me because he was pure evil and full of himself (cocky).

Revolver Ocelot(older version,the younger one is just a little punk),Vamp,Fortune,Psycho Mantis(one,if not the most innovative fight in the history of gaming),The End(took me damn near 2 hours to beat that old bastard),and of course Iroquois Pliskin:D.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Solid Snake - Cool guy, methodist, and a great survivalist

Revolver Ocelot(old version) - I just love that guy, and his voice

Liquid - My favourite villain in any game, dunno why

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger/Cyborg Ninja/Deep Throat - Coolest character in any game

The Boss - Same reason as ziilak

Otacon/Dr. Hal Emmerich - Everything about him is cool

Solid Snake - real tough and so coool :cool:
Big Boss - THE best mercenary of the 20th century. I would love to see him in MGS4! :bowdown:
The Sorrow - one of the bests (and "easiest") bosses :eek:
Revolver Ocelot - the old one, he can triple cross everyone :thefinger
oh and Frank Jaeger - Solid´s best friend and a damn good fighter

The Boss - she made huge sacrifices for the benefit of others and thought nothing of it.

Grey Fox - mind-numbingly badass.

Naked Snake - he suffered much but continued to risk his life for his country at little personal gain.

The AI from Arsenal Gear (MGS2) posing as Colonel Roy Campbell. Only because of this line:

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

The AI from Arsenal Gear (MGS2) posing as Colonel Roy Campbell. Only because of this line:

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

When was playing the game and that part came up where Campbell tells you to turn the power off,that it's only a game,and he continuously calls on the com,I damn near freaked out.It was one of the coolest parts of the game.

wish Raiden wasn't in the new game though :(

I like the charakter of Raiden and the way the player can see Solid Snake in a different view.
The problem with Raiden was the he just looked ...well...gay. I mean he has no real muscles, those damn tight clothes and long blonde hair. That was crap!
Hmm instead of all of you I didn´t like The Boss. It would have been better - in my opinion - if she would be more like Angelina Jolie :wave:

When was playing the game and that part came up where Campbell tells you to turn the power off,that it's only a game,and he continuously calls on the com,I damn near freaked out.It was one of the coolest parts of the game.

that happened to me at 1 in the morning. wasnt sure if i was dreaming or if i was actually playing the game lol

Psycho Mantis - He's got the most original battle and his whole persona is very interesting.
Sniper Wolf - I like snipers and she not only was a great sniper but very beautiful.
Vamp - Play MGS 2 and you'll see why. Fast, dangerous, and is a vampire.
The End - Really different character and has the most mental and patient challenging battle.
The Fear - He's so fast and is such a fun boss to fight.