• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite cancelled TV shows

Dr.Stein

Banned
Prison Break

Arrested Development. Loved that show. And Futurama, but I read that it is coming back next year!

• Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles ended just as it was getting good.
  • The Black Donnellys was intelligent and complex from the start but was underappreciated.
  • Pushing Daisies had sharp wit but I fear not enough people "got" it.
  • Kyle XY had potential but the writing lacked cohesion; its sudden cancellation messed up the writers and ultimately ruined the final episode.

Forgot to add:
  • Veronica Mars - Kristen Bell fetish notwithstanding, I still liked what she brought to the series.
  • Life on Mars - I would have liked for it to have lasted longer, though its final episode went well.

Forgot to add:
  • Veronica Mars - Kristen Bell fetish notwithstanding, I still liked what she brought to the series.
  • Life on Mars - I would have liked for it to have lasted longer, though its final episode went well.

Damnit, automatic parser, I meant to write Veronica_Mars to avoid the name mangling and the edit window timed out.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The Cosby Mysteries that show had so much potential!

Kyle XY had potential but the writing lacked cohesion; its sudden cancellation messed up the writers and ultimately ruined the final episode.

I never watched that show,but from everything I read,it was pretty much a complete ripoff of John Doe,one of my favorite shows that got shit on by Fox.

Forgot to add:

Veronica Mars - Kristen Bell fetish notwithstanding, I still liked what she brought to the series.

Veronica Mars was a great show and I really hate the way that it ended.

I was a huge fan of "Alien Nation," which ran on Fox about 20 years ago. They were able to showcase a lot of racism commentary by putting it in human/alien context.

I was a huge fan of "Alien Nation," which ran on Fox about 20 years ago. They were able to showcase a lot of racism commentary by putting it in human/alien context.

Hell yeah,that was a really good show too.Unfortunately,I can only vaguely remember a few episodes even though I watched the show every week.

Eastcoast1

Banned

good call, that was an excellent show. Love to see them add that to hulu.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm not ashamed to say that I bought the entire series on DVD of my favorite canceled show The O.C.. I have to record the series on DVR right now to see it, but it's not the same as being able to watch it any time I want.

Grounded For Life and Titus were awesome but FOX is dumb, they rather keep the Simpsons on air instead of fresh new shows