• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Fav POTUS From Each party In Your Lifetime

Even though IMO we need 4-5 political parties for the consensus commonwealth for all we are stuck with two that today are dominated by money and media big time the last 20 years as they lie to get elected.

anyways who are your two fav POTUS from each party during your lifetime?

For me the GOP Gerald Ford. When he replaced Nixon and as a kid becoming a Saturday Michigan football fan, learn later he played on the OL there.

Jimmy Carter. As a kid researched his policies later and made the most important statement to Americans in this speech:

bahodeme

Closed Account
GOP-Believe it or not Nixon for foreign policy, Endangered Species Act, D.C. Home Rule, E.P.A., starting a 4 yr college in D.C., Space Shuttle project.
DEM - LBJ

Deepcover

Closed Account
DEM- Bill Clinton
GOP - N/A

Never a fan of Reagan mostly due to his corrupt foreign policy tactics, Reaganomics, affirmative action and that stupid Star Wars system and his dislike of Gorbechev. Disapprove of Poppy Bush invading Panama or his situation in Kuwait. Also felt Poppy didn't handle the his country's economy or race riots well back in the early 90's. W. well everyone knows of his presidency and sadly it wasn't a good eight years for Americans...

This is tough. I was born in 1980 so there had been only 5 POTUS since I was born : Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama (I don't count Jimmy Carter since I wasn't even 1 when he left office).

On the democratic side I would say Bill Clinton did a good job on foreign policy (Operation Desert Fox, Oslo Accord),Under his leading NATOO and UN did a good job in Yugoslavia and Kosovo. During his presidency, the US economy skyrocketted, budget went from great deficit to great surplus, he created more job than any other president before him. The only thing I would put to his discredit is that he repealed the Glass-Steagal Act. If he hadn't the Subprime Mortgage Crisis wouldn't have happened.

On the Republican side I would say Reagan. I don't know him very well but he can't be worst than the tow others, right ?

Deepcover

Closed Account
The only thing I would put to his discredit is that he repealed the Glass-Steagal Act. If he hadn't the Subprime Mortgage Crisis wouldn't have happened.

And Clinton sent the smart guys down to Russia and tried to turn Mother Russia into a capitalist country. That didn't work very well...Clinton said something about the Vietnam War was a good thing for Americans (no it wasn't. The Vietnam war was a disaster). Didn't really liked how Clinton handle jailed inmates (I'm not as politically inclined as you guys but I think you know what I mean) That's why both the DEMS & GOP today is trying to find a common ground on Criminal Justice Reform and yeah America needs to clean that up big time for way too many Americans is being incarcerated. It's going to take a lot of backbreaking work for both parties to get the job done...

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This is tough. I was born in 1980 so there had been only 5 POTUS since I was born : Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama (I don't count Jimmy Carter since I wasn't even 1 when he left office).

On the democratic side I would say Bill Clinton did a good job on foreign policy (Operation Desert Fox, Oslo Accord),Under his leading NATOO and UN did a good job in Yugoslavia and Kosovo. During his presidency, the US economy skyrocketted, budget went from great deficit to great surplus, he created more job than any other president before him. The only thing I would put to his discredit is that he repealed the Glass-Steagal Act. If he hadn't the Subprime Mortgage Crisis wouldn't have happened.

On the Republican side I would say Reagan. I don't know him very well but he can't be worst than the tow others, right ?

Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan for me also.