• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Cell Phone Battery?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
My last phone could last about a week before I needed to recharge it. My current phone is a super cheap $11 go-phone that I only let charge for about an hour before taking it out to the beach with me for the day. Because of that, my cell phone battery is forever crap. I have to charge it every day for multiple hours, and even then, it will die by the end of the day if I text a lot.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
T-Mobile Galaxy, its a great touch phone with all the works, even if I use it a lot it can last 2 days, if I hardly use it than it will last over a week. :)

Facetious

Moderated
A weak or ate dayz... depens...:dunno:

Everybody who calls or texts me wants something... forget it! I'm not fronting any more junk, ya hear?!!!
COD from now on, got it!!!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Samsung. About 3 maybe 4 before I recharge it, but it's never totally drained.

Facetious

Moderated
My last phone could last about a week before I needed to recharge it. My current phone is a super cheap $11 go-phone that I only let charge for about an hour before taking it out to the beach with me for the day. Because of that, my cell phone battery is forever crap. I have to charge it every day for multiple hours, and even then, it will die by the end of the day if I text a lot.

Cheapy or otherwise, when you get your new phone and/or battery, try to charge it up for eight uninterrupted hours before your first use and try to keep 1 hour charge cycles to a minimum afterwards, otherwise your battery is at risk of never having the ability to hold a charge... even after having spent 8 hrs on the charger. It's chemistry my dear. ;)

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
2-3 days depending on usage, Nokia N8. I text a lot so it may last longer without as much texting. :)

A few hours, possibly a day... The shitty battery needs to be re-calibrated, but I have four batteries so I never do the full charge.

But my Motorola Xoom lasts 3-5 days, that's just browsing and downloading from the babe section. :cool:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Today my battery lasted... eight hours.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Cheap or otherwise, when you get your new phone and/or battery, try to charge it up for eight uninterrupted hours before your first use and try to keep 1 hour charge cycles to a minimum afterwards, otherwise your battery is at risk of never having the ability to hold a charge... even after having spent 8 hrs on the charger. It's chemistry my dear. ;)

As said above. The properties of rechargeable batteries is that longer life goes hand in hand with recharging. If you let the battery drain full then give it a full long charge the life of the battery lasts longer and the charge stays longer. If you plug it in only after half usage the capacity gets reduced and shortens the life of the battery.