• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your biggest Sexual Fantasy

while where talking about being a virgin i have a confession....Im a Virgin. I feel so embarresed.

I guess my true fantasy is just to meet someone. someone special, beautiful, Intelligent, Charming, nice. somebody who won't judge for my looks. like every woman i've ever met has.

I wish i could someone like my favorite Singer. Chibi lead singer of The Birthday Massacre. I met her once. she has it all.

Same here,I'm a virgin too.and I agree with you.

Ain't nothin' to be embarrsed about (especially on an anonymous board) as we've all been there. It might just take a little luck or ingenuity. My last girl I met at my university and she went fucking nuts for me and that was it. Think outside the box, but if you're a loner, it can be a challenge. Go to a trashy (but somewhat nice) club or bar with the crew and you will find tail that is liquored up, buy them a few drinks (pussy ain't free) and it can be as easy as that. :2 cents:

Best spot: church (seriously). But of course that has its own challenges which I'm sure you are well aware of. But I've seen some complete stunners at service and they are ALWAYS nice.

Seven women give me the time of my life.
One on every leg and arm, on to kiss me on the mouth, one to suck my dick and one for the rest of my body.
Taylor Vixen has my permission to join, if some others can't make it. :D

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Are you a virg', my friend? The first one was the hardest (pardon the pun) for me and I think a lot of other dudes because you don't know if you are going to fail or not. You can't be that old though. :dunno: Once you get past the first couple though and learn some techniques it's nothing but a joy ride.

Yep, not because of religious or personal reasons though. It just hasn't happened for me yet and I haven't made it a top priority. I've heard that the first one is always the hardest, but I don't even really think that far ahead, I figure when it happens, whatever. If I let the other person know, they've got nothing to be surprised about and I've got nothing to hide.

I keep on hoping that SpexyAshleigh will let me be her one-night fling since Nick Carter was such a dick towards her. It'd be like killing two birds with one stone.

wow! some nice ones!

To have a orgy with Catalina Cruz, Jelena Jensen, Denise Milani, Alice Goodwin, Aria Giovanni & Nikki Nova :D Inside a Ice Cream parlor & tons of marshmallows & whip cream :D

Yep, not because of religious or personal reasons though. It just hasn't happened for me yet and I haven't made it a top priority. I've heard that the first one is always the hardest, but I don't even really think that far ahead, I figure when it happens, whatever. If I let the other person know, they've got nothing to be surprised about and I've got nothing to hide.

I keep on hoping that SpexyAshleigh will let me be her one-night fling since Nick Carter was such a dick towards her. It'd be like killing two birds with one stone.

Spexy would be a good choice for you.

As far as it being the hardest, it's just sliding it in for the first time ever that is intimidating because the last thing a dude (most, anyway) want to do is mess that up and of course if they aren't dripping yet it can be a little tricky getting it in there with ease.

My goal was always to get her to the point she was soaked in sweat and pussy juice and of course shaking and a look on her face like she can't believe what just happened to her. That's a cool look when you see it because you know you put in the proper work. ;)

You will get there some day and I'm sure when you do you will be hooked. Do it all over the girl's house - on the washer, the bed, the couch, the floor. Yum-o! :hatsoff: Pussy juice all over the house! :nanner:

Most likely something to do with my mouth having a snug, vacuum fit around the snatches of either Got Gisele, Jayden Jaymes, Carrie Du Four or Sophia Santi....:o

To watch a stunning, young, petite brunette girl with trimmed pussy and hair around her anus take a poop on a toilet while fully clothed, then disrobe her immediately after (minus her bra which she will keep on her little 32B's) without wiping, fuck her ass, shoot my load deep inside there, then have her squat down on the bathroom floor, have her spread her ass cheeks apart and fart it all out onto the floor, then have her sit on top the mess and scoot her tushy around until finally having her scoop it all up in her hands where she would wipe it into her pussy pubes and ass crack.
:D:D:D
:nanner::nanner::nanner:
:rubbel::rubbel::rubbel:
;)

:why::eeew: that is just plain nasty fella

pinkprincess

Closed Account
To watch a stunning, young, petite brunette girl with trimmed pussy and hair around her anus take a poop on a toilet while fully clothed, then disrobe her immediately after (minus her bra which she will keep on her little 32B's) without wiping, fuck her ass, shoot my load deep inside there, then have her squat down on the bathroom floor, have her spread her ass cheeks apart and fart it all out onto the floor, then have her sit on top the mess and scoot her tushy around until finally having her scoop it all up in her hands where she would wipe it into her pussy pubes and ass crack.
:D:D:D
:nanner::nanner::nanner:
:rubbel::rubbel::rubbel:
;)

:eeew: So gross! You should keep that type of thing strictly between you and your internet service provider! Ooops.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
nick_carter.jpg

I used to want to marry him but since he's proven to be a douchenozzle to me, I'll just fuck him and leave him. :D

While out at a bar or party, having 2 hot nymphos decide they just have to have me and don't mind sharing either haha. They take me back to their place to suck me, sit on my face and fuck me for all im worth........then kick me out after they have finished with me. I leave feeling a bit used at first but not for long lol

nick_carter.jpg

I used to want to marry him but since he's proven to be a douchenozzle to me, I'll just fuck him and leave him. :D

I would offically like to slightly alter my fantasy with kicking Nick Carter's ass after he doesn't take kindly to Spexy's idea of fucking him and leaving, because he really won't dig the idea (he being a douche and all). After which, Spexy and I enjoy Chicago's Magnificent Mile, eat a variety of bacon themed menu items, and begin my 4th of July night sexual fantasy!!!

I want it that way.