• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your #1 All Time Favorite Facial! Only One!

Really? That's it?
I'm not arguing, and you're entitled to have that as your all-time favorite facial, but what about that one is so special for you?

Is it that you're a big fan of "Cassie" and that's the only facial she's ever had on film? Or do you just like her post-facial attitude, comments, what?

To each his own though, of course!

:dunno:

Really? That's it?
I'm not arguing, and you're entitled to have that as your all-time favorite facial, but what about that one is so special for you?

Is it that you're a big fan of "Cassie" and that's the only facial she's ever had on film? Or do you just like her post-facial attitude, comments, what?

To each his own though, of course!

:dunno:

Why do you have so much trouble with this being his favourite? He cums a nice load onto her face, with lots of cum dripping from her chin, she tastes it, and we get a lovely shot of her yummy tits with cum all over them. Looks pretty awesome to me.

Why do you have so much trouble with this being his favourite? He cums a nice load onto her face, with lots of cum dripping from her chin, she tastes it, and we get a lovely shot of her yummy tits with cum all over them. Looks pretty awesome to me.

As I said, I'm not arguing with him, but I just don't see what makes that one so special. If I've seen 100 very similar to it, I've seen 1,000 or more. There are many, many facial vids just like that one... So I was just curious what I might have been missing or not noticing.

:2 cents: